• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Misreadings and stuff

I misheard 'boxes or coke cans' as 'boxes of cocaine' today...what is wrong with my brain

This is proof i am a pokemaniac.

Today i saw a jug of apple cider. I don't know what it said,
most likely 'apple cider', but i thought it said 'marowak'.

Why would you drink a marowak?

Not a misreading, just a strange association proving that I have been influenced by TCoD forums:
*plays Black*
*Stunfisk appears*
Mind voice that I don't control: Karkat Vantas
Me (in my mind): Wait, why did it remind me of Karkat? *thinks for some time* Oh right, there is someone on the forums with the nickname Karkat Vantas and a Stunfisk in his avatar.

"Only" as the "∞" symbol. wut

Caprica reference?

I was watching a DS9 episode. It was night in there, so it was dark. I thought I saw an embryo in a jar. Then it moved and it was actually Jake Sisko.

The Cave of Dragonflies as The Cafe of Dragonflies.

I have forsaken thee

Edit; Bonus as Boner

Due to being unreasonably hungry, I've been reading "Friendship" as "French fries" all day.

... And just now I tried typing "French fries" as "French fires." Lolwut.

Not a misreading, a mishearing that proves I am obsessed with pokemon.
Or maybe I want to eat them.

I was offered a sardine and heard 'Victini'.

Psyduck

Back
Top Bottom