• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Mafia Win)

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Night 3)

I forget if I already voted or not but I guess I'll also go with Pig-serpent.

I'll restate once more that I am in fact alien. I just have more fun with drawn out mafia games rather than short and abrupt ones, which is why I'm choosing to side with the innocents instead. So basically I'm taking on the role of a vanilla townie.

I'll restate once more that I am in fact alien. I just have more fun with drawn out mafia games rather than short and abrupt ones, which is why I'm choosing to side with the innocents instead. So basically I'm taking on the role of a vanilla townie.

That's exactly why I'm not retracting my threat to vote you off if the mafia doesn't kill you tonight.

I beleive I said I was Nidoqueen, back when I was paying attention to my computer. Yeah, I was one of the lovers/fishing brothers, but it looks like I'll die again, so I'm cool with it, I guess. 1 less game to worry about.

The villagers grab Pig-serpent after a very confusing day, throw them in the gallows, and proceed to kill them.

Pig-serpent, a Nidoqueen, was Innocent

48 hours for night actions. Same death threat applies.

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Day 5)

Well, I guess it turns out I was wrong about how lovers work in this game. :V Sooo did Whirlpool get their role's name changed to Nidoking once Pig-Serpent chose them or what? It's going to bother me forever.

Anyway, it had to have been a lucky heal or something. If the mafia were inactive they would have been killed by the GM.

Well, I guess it turns out I was wrong about how lovers work in this game. :V Sooo did Whirlpool get their role's name changed to Nidoking once Pig-Serpent chose them or what? It's going to bother me forever.

Well, it seems that Whirlpool and P-S were set Lovers.

Well, it seems that Whirlpool and P-S were set Lovers.

Well, yeah, but Whirlpool died for not sending in a night action. Lovers don't have night actions... at least, not usually! So I'm wondering why Whirlpool died if they were set lovers (as the matching role names would imply).

Yeah, maybe it was a Lovers/Fishing Brothers mix. Like if one dies, the other kills their target and then suicides, but only Nidoking can kill.

Well, either way, it's kind of irrelevant I guess. Maybe it'll get explained at the end of the game.

My vote is still for Blaziking. Either the mafia wasn't taking it seriously or Blaziking himself is the mafia, but I'm leaning towards the latter. He could have easily gotten enough votes to get lynched (in fact, he did have enough) before he went and roleclaimed activated alien. If he really were the activated alien that was a hella stupid move... too stupid, I think.

...It would still be a good idea to know how a death didn't happen though. Do we still have any healers? What happened there? Anybody have any info?

Last edited:

There were 2 innocents that died as Chansey and Clefable. Aren't these Pokemon usually related to healing roles? It could be mean that we lost both healers, but I am not sure. I think there's a lack of mafia killed because of a roleblocker.

Well, it probably wasn't a lack of night action, since OrngSumb would have posted something about that, I believe. Unless he doesn't want us to know that the mafia didn't send in a night action!

Well, it probably wasn't a lack of night action, since OrngSumb would have posted something about that, I believe. Unless he doesn't want us to know that the mafia didn't send in a night action!

But the mafia would've died. Orng would have killed them.

Back
Top Bottom