• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsessive Scribblers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be shown... in time. *mysterious* o:

Much as I'm ashamed of it, I guess I am kind of proud too. ^^

Ooohaform.

Name: Salamander
Favorite Subjects: Humans
Characters: ...huh?
Type(s) of Graphic Medium used: Traditional (pencil/colored pencil/pen) and occasionally digital (tablet)
Art Url(s): deviantArt

Last edited:
Because your name is invisible :o

I'll go fix that~

Ooh, I really that picture, though do you mind if I ask who is it?

Thank you for filling the questionair, and characters are animal/people/plants/fungi/whatever you've made.

She looks short to me. o.o; There's just no one next to her to compare her height with.

Name: Vladimir, Vlad, VPLJ or Vladimir Putin's LJ.
Favorite Subjects: Humans doing cool things.
Characters: A ton. Alain, Henry, Ivan, Donald, Sophie, Roland, Alois, Alwin, Christopher and Michael are the main ones, though :v
Type(s) of Graphic Medium used: Rotring pen, Copics and thick paper. Also do digital work, but pretty seldomly.
Art Url(s): deviantArt
Smackjeeves
Art thread comment!
Comic thread

Name: Spaekle Oddberry
Favorite Subjects: humans, interesting creatures, combining humans with interesting creatures
Characters: Hahaha, my characters. Gwee, Evan, Hadrian, and various Pokemon of mine.
Type(s) of Graphic Medium used: tablet, prismacolor, pencil, ink pens, sometimes oil pastels and markers
Art Url(s): http://spaekleoddberry.deviantart.com

Hmmm... I'll just draw ink Kai and Seri on another sheet of paper then scan and copy + paste it on to the existing Halloween picture. That should work....

Name: Crazy Linoone
Favorite Subjects: Pokemon, birds, and dragons
Characters: ....uhhhhh.... well..... I have a ton, but none of them are really developed. And most of them don't have names. And they're all Pokemon. I'll list a few: Linoone, Muddie, Pory, Scout, Blade, Lucario, Salamence, and Ziggy.
Type(s) of Graphic Medium used: Mechanical pencil, random inky pens, paint.NET, and the fill bucket the mouse.
Art Url(s): The DeviantArt account that I never update.

Name: Zora
Favorite Subjects: Humans, dragons, trying to draw things based on random words, tons of stuff. :]
Characters: A hella lot. Too many to list. >>
Type(s) of Graphic Medium used: Pencil and paper. And colored pencils. I'm practicing with shading pencils though, and I want a tablet.
Art Url(s): dA, and my art thread whose URL I will get later.

Name: You'll never guess.
Favorite Subjects: Pokemon, people (especially children and females), animals
Characters: Characters from Wicked, Rent and other fandoms.
Type(s) of Graphic Medium used: Standard sketching pencils, inking pens of varying thickness, a bazillion coloured pencils.
Art Url(s):
DA
Art thread (which feel really lonely right now, so it'd be great if you could go cheer it up)

To answer your question Kai, I must have skimmed far too fast. Please forgive me, and as I edit the member list. ;A;

Name: Eclipse
Favorite Subjects: Pokemon, random people, poofy hair
Characters: Have too many |D
Type(s) of Graphic Medium used: Tablet, traditional pencil and paper, Photoshop CS3, colored pencils
Art Url(s):dA :U

EDIT: Oh yeah, new lame doodles from me: http://i38.tinypic.com/1owvhh.png
|D

Last edited:
Hmmm... I'll just draw ink Kai and Seri on another sheet of paper then scan and copy + paste it on to the existing Halloween picture. That should work....

Thanks for drawing me, yay. =D Uh, use this pic - a picture of Seri.

okies...

Name: Seritinajii, or just Seri.
Favorite Subjects: People, Pokémon,
Characters: Comic characters.

Seri's world -
Seri - a nice guy, a human, but able to shapeshift. Kinda based on/inspired by/I dunno/whatever me.
Nick - Seri's friend, has some undecided power.
Isabela - Another person in Seri and Nick's world.
Sal - Another person in Seri and Nick's world, who has nothing special.
Flying pig (gonna be named) - Nick's pet.
Flying butterstick - see here.

Pleasure and Pizazz -
Splashy - a Mudkip, in Pleasure & Pizazz. Kinda nervous, but friendly and good at comforting people.
Eligon (by CFH) - a Pikachu, Splashy's girlfriend. Nice, but has a bad history.
Yuni - a Squirtle, who's very mischevious and happy. Not too smart and likes to prank people. (envy)
Mazu - a Horsea, skliled in battle but not too social. He wants too much. (greed)
Impy - a Horsea, Mazu's brother, kind of insane.
Trisha - a Treecko, who's great at cooking and throwing things. (pride)
Reti - a Pikachu, who's very fashionable. (lust)
Osu - a Latios, happy in life but kind of bad-tempered. He likes candy too much. (gluttony)
Sui - a cross between a Suicune and a human. He's good at running the house and keeping it (he has an indoors job), but very lazy. (sloth)
Xar - a very angry but strong Natu, who is going to evolve soon. (wrath)
Snowflake - a shy Lotad who likes reading books.
Teri - a Pikachu, the mailman, with a cameo in number 1. Will be Reti's boyfriend.
Timmy - a Bulbasaur who's very smart.
Seriopé - a Surskit, personalityless but a villain.
Ray - a Rayquaza, roommate of Osu in college. They love and hate each other as friends.
Muddy - a Mudkip, Splashy's cousin and Kippy's twin bro.
Kippy - a Mudkip, Splashy's cousin and Muddy's twin bro.
Shinnen - a Houndour, fought in a war with Splashy, on an opposite side. Has multiple personality disorder.
Tenoru - a distant relative of Trisha, who fought in a war with Splashy on the same side. Very childish and is a child, but tries to make others happy.

Pupil-less -
Sandy - a cheerful and optimistic person.
Hannah - a little shy, but friendly.
Angie - trustworthy and loyal, but easily bored.
Louise - a trendy girl who wants to be a star.
Kenny - a bullied guy who's friends with the other pupil-lesses, but is really handy to be around.
Jeremy - a possibly depressed but trying to enjoy life guy who appreciates his friends.
Alex - a sadistic but skilled kid, Jeremy's brother.
Lulu - a somber girl who's kind of shy, but a nice friend after a while.
Jonah - a relaxed, laid back guy who loves acoustic guitars.
(I forgot some of the other mains.)
Ken - a crudely drawn person who's always happy.
Mary - a slightly valley girl who's always getting good grades.
Patty - a girl who's dressed like every day is Saint Patrick's Day.
Matt - a short kid who's always annoying people.
(I forgot a lot of the minor characters.)

Err. I probably have others.

Type(s) of Graphic Medium used: Pencils, regular and mechanical. Lined paper, sometimes with three holes. or regular lineless paper. Pens. Computers - PaintBBS and ShiPainter.

Art Url(s): deviantART

Seri~ I'm drawing you as the helicopter in your avatar, if that's ok...

And you have a ton of characters. Must have took a while to make up that many.

And Eclipse's doodle has awesome colors. Really awesome colors. And realllllly awesome shading. I love the hair~

Oh yes, I also have to say that I too, will depict everyone by their avatar.
I'm sorry if I make anyone look weird in my group pic. ;A;

And thanks, Linoone. xD

EDIT: http://i37.tinypic.com/10fp2ew.png
The curly-haired girl is supposed to be Arylett.
The starry towel is supposed to be towel!Spaekle
The Linoone is supposed to be, well Linoone
The spoon is supposed to be Spoon
UH-HUH OF COURSE IT TOOK ME MORE THEN 20 MINUTES, SHH

Last edited:
Name: Midnight
Favorite Subjects: Pokemon And other Animated animals
Characters: ...?
Type(s) of Graphic Medium used: Pencil, Coloured pencil, Paint occasionally.
Art Url(s): ...?

Ahahaha! I have already expressed how much I adore that picture~ X3 ;;Snackers;; It amuses me to no end. And I look STYLIN' in that Spaekletowel.

Name: Arylett Charnoa (that's my secret middle name) Dawnsborough. Just call me Arylett though. Or HRA (Her Royal Arylettness) or Queen Arylett~ Whichever strikes your fancy.

Favorite Subjects: Pokémon and mostly canines, reptiles, and birds. Oh and me. I love to draw myself a lot~

Characters: My Creations, I suppose. (Random monsters that I've drawn, called Creations.) And there's too many to list individually. Also uhh... Mourmedy and Trinity Flame. Also, Atnura the Mightyena, Arylett the Pidgeotto/Poochyena (Aryena and... Argeotto? Two Pokésonas, I guess.), Queen Arylett (which is basically me, except with a crown and a fancy dress and oh, a sceptre. Arylettsceptre~ Umm... don't ask, I have crazy injokes with people.) and a few others I'm probably forgetting.

Type(s) of Graphic Medium used: Mechanical pencils, coloured Crayola pencils, oh and Paint/Paint.NET/GIMP for anything digital.

Art Url(s): Art Thread~ DA. Art Thread is more recommended.

Last edited:
hahaha I love the Spaekletowel's <:x eyes. Far too long have inanimate objects been silenced by lack of mouth.

Eclipse's other drawing was awesome too; I love the way you colored his/her? hair. Is the spottyness just how the hair is colored, or do you shade like that too? It looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom