• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsessive Scribblers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you see, I WOULD still do the normal drawing if I got it, because I'm way too used to drawing on paper to give it up. I'd also do computer drawing because yes. And for certain stuff I'd draw it on paper, scan it and touch it up with the tablet.

It would also help with memes, since doing them by hand is a PAIN. :I

Which would be p. cool.

So yeah.

ETA: Did not see Castform so HELLZ YEAH BRAH :D

Pro-tip: never draw a picture directly onto the computer with the tablet, do the pencil sketch and then scan it if you want to digitally ink it. Anatomy is a lot harder with direct digital drawing.
Seriously, the only things I draw directly are memes or drawings I don't care much about, like the pics in the video.

But yes, if one masters digital colouring, one can produce beautiful things.
But still not as beautiful as traditional art :v

Tablet is Control+Z =) Ftw.
Although I've been using pencil and paper tons more lately.. but Tablets are great for when you don't feel like scanning/photographing and otherwise you're lazy. xD And digital effects can turn out to be quite lovely. I love drawing on ShiPainter with just blobs of colour, formed into.. stuff, usually with the eraser carving away instead of pen slowly adding.
I need to get back to my Oekaki.. xD

Rainbow Rayquaza's picture is prettyful.... I adore the colors, and the shading is beautiful. I love the fire-lizard And the clay things... I want the Rattata naow. It's so cute~

Ham sandwich. :D

Pro-tip: never draw a picture directly onto the computer with the tablet, do the pencil sketch and then scan it if you want to digitally ink it. Anatomy is a lot harder with direct digital drawing.
Seriously, the only things I draw directly are memes or drawings I don't care much about, like the pics in the video.

Yeah, that's mainly what I did. I think the damn thing is defective or something, it craps out every now and then (and dies completely when you use it in Messenger o.O)

*dissolves into laughter at crack pairings* Totally canon. =D

Secret Santa thingamawhatsit sounds like a good idea to me~

Ultraviolet~ Welcome~ I love the details on the dragon thing. Like, the shading and stuff. It made it look real and scary and awesome and I can't type in complete sentences anymore hurr. Yes. The eyes are sorta creepy...

Ohhhhh.... Color pencils.... But I usually color stuff on the computer anyway, so I probably won't use it.

YES CRACK PARINGS

Haha sig'd!

Dunno if anyone here's up for poly shippings but I am so for Arylett/Linoone/Spaeklerobe. :p
YES.

Ahahaha! Ahahaha! Oh wow~ Now THAT is my OTP. Arylett muchly approves of this threesome. Muchly, mind you.

And hmm... still thinking about December Draw-A-Thon and being part of it... still thinking...

Oh and I LOVE that rainbow mark thingy, I am SO putting it in my signature. ;;Proceeds to do so;;

Ohhhhhh the Skitvee is fuzzyful and pretty. It's missing a nose though.

Arylett! You must join the Art-a-Thon! Because! I said so!

((Yay 1000th post. :3))

Christ, this club is superactive X3 You guys are so awesome.

Hiiiii UV! :D

And RainbowRayquaza's big group picture is so awesome. Bulbanana not only looks cool, but its name is the best thing ever.

And Skittyvee is adorable <3

And I am loving on the scarf love. So, so much ^_^

Also! (woah this post is disjointed) one more daaaaaay~!

A Draw-A-Thon, the name is a parody of NaNoWriMo.

yaaay one more day :D

ETA: Forgot to explain. It's basically you do a drawing a day for the entire month of December. I'm taking part :D

I'm currently working on a Pikachu. I can't work on it on Weekdays because I don't have GIMP access on those days and homework keeps me busy anyway so I'll probably be done Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom