• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random Scribblings vr. II

I actually did a fuzzy Loudred ages ago. Oh dear; ages ago (this is saved as img056; I'm on img439 now X3). These are not pretty. That Snorunt... just no.

Thanks, though :3

The Cacturn is goo-*boom*

I don't think that was the fireworks... *looks at last page and and several posts above*
Dannichu... I think the universe just exploded from doing the impossable...

|D hehe, the Darkrai is named Cookies. I feel awesome. It's ADORABLE.

Andand That Togetic (pretty sure that's what it is?) is frightening. ; ;

Don't hug that thing, for god sake; It'll but a spike through your chest.

Anyway, great artwork as always, Danni. I haven't posted recently, 'cause my room has been powerless, and I have a terrible connection up there.

I agree completely here. You just did the impossible -- making everything look cute.

Toge-whatever kinda looks like a Skarmory. It's probably just me though.

I haven't comment on the awesome sequel of Random Scribblings, yet :D I know it's will be equally as wonderous as the one that lays in our memories, which is quite surpising for a sequel, but par for a Danni-sequel. Oh, and I finally know two more of the fandoms you draw, oh-so-often (Phoenix Wright and Yotsuba&!) This will be fuuunnnn, knowing the characters that you draw~

I feel the need to comment on how I adore your handwriting. It's really adorable, and fits the drawing style perfectly. I legible, unlike some other artists, who for some reason I still envy their signature... Well, moving on, Maya is in a sutable mood, and pose for her character, which is as-you've-ingrained-into-my-head awesome. Her lab-coat (?) looks extremely stiff for such a baggy item of clothing, so possibly a few clothing crinkles, especially where she bends her arm. I see you've done one there, but a few smaller ones would work wonders :3 Maya's pelvic region is slightly...er...flat, and small, so, umm...er...I've seen a bit of your friend's work (that you've coloured), and she (I hope) has that area done...er...well, so I think you could possibly assist you with that. Oh, I adore the hand poses you have, but they lack the defined shape that hands have, (I'm still terrible at drawing hands, so I can understand why they're not the correct shape.) so possibly attempt drawing hands as pratice. The hair you've done lack the certain shading that defines hair, but the shape matches Maya's official hair style perfectly, which I always have the utmost trouble drawing. Poor Maya, she won't be able to sing without her uvula (the piece of skin that hangs down in at the end of the upper coating of skin that seprates your nasal area, and makes you gag :3) Maya's left boot is done wonderously well, but her right boot needs to have...umm...more of a indent where the top of foot and lower leg meet. I adore her belt; it's extremely shiny~

Oh, the handwriting contrast, as well as the greyscale versus opalsense, does wonders when expressing emotion, and you've pulled it off wonderously. The Lol-eat-a (I blame Adrienne's sister for that) dress you've drawn on Glinda is done marvelously, though really frilly dresses are prone to extreme clothes cringles, but I still love it~ Dannichu's hands are sort of stick-like, so unless you've recently the entirity of your muscle mass, it should be altered. Squee, I love those hands, but in your awesome universe wrists (and noses) seem to disappear. (I seriously want have my own universe, and be able to do such things in it D:<) I adore the way you've done your clothing, and scarf; it's all adorable and pretty <33333

I still have much more to comment on, so wait for the next installment of Spoonish Comments coming when ever the person known as Spoon feels like it :D

Last edited:
lol.jpg

I know, it's ok, I'm wrong a lot too, I'm just really obnoxious so I like to point out when people are wrong if I think they won't get mad at me. I think maybe I should make some kind of attempt to be less obnoxious but where would the fun be in that?

Also I'm really confused:
I am proud of my handwriting. Well, maybe not proud, but I didn't use it on that picture just because I wanted it looking Glinda-y, and my handwriting is most definately not Glinda-y. X3
+ Above post?

What? Oh I'm so confused. ; ;

XDDD Oh Mhalsy.

I know, it's ok, I'm wrong a lot too, I'm just really obnoxious so I like to point out when people are wrong if I think they won't get mad at me. I think maybe I should make some kind of attempt to be less obnoxious but where would the fun be in that?

Also I'm really confused:

[Danni being wrong]

+ Above post?

What? Oh I'm so confused. ; ;

Glad to be of assistance, Dannichu :3

Oh, even though your handwriting isn't ruler-straight, it's kept in an easy readable semi-line. I wish I could have readable handwriting like yours (though I still am not able to have an awesome sigunature ;~;

Ick, I aplogize deeply, but at the moment I really don't feel up to critizing, though Mark Gumshoe, and the Glinda/Elphie picture is has turned out wonderfully. Sorry ;;

Ehe, you guys are so, so awesome. I don't post anything for ages and you still come back and comment <3

One small offering for now; I finally finished the Trucy picture.

img447.jpg

Remind me to never try and make wood look like wood again. Trucy also looked a lot less yellow before scanning o.o

I might spruce up some of the stupidly cute Pokemon pictures later, or draw a Yotsuba or two, because this thread is seriously lacking in small green-haired children.

Back
Top Bottom