• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Sinnoh Folk Story 2 (Take two)

"You see something astra?" Midnight said while looking at him, Then hearing a twig snap becomes quiet "Astra you circle to the right i will go to the left." Midnight uses double team and has two of his clones hide inside the trees while a third goes back to camp to tell shana. "What kind of pokemon is it?"

"A Mightyena. I'm sure of it," Astra growled quietly. "And be a little quieter, could you? If it hears us it'll be easier for it to attack."

He began to walk anti-clockwise around the Mightyena nearby, keeping his eyes on it in case it made any sudden moves.

Midnight sends out two more clones that inhabit a boulder next to the path then conceals himself in a tree (I hope the clone gets to shana quickly...)
~~~~~~~~~~
Another mightyena Comes out of the shadows and attacks the clone killing it. Then it heads towards camp heads ~~~~~~~~~~

(Just a note: These are two different mightyenas)

Last edited:
She could turn into a flying Pokémon... that could fly. Automatically and without much thought, she mumbled: "I can turn into a flying Pokémon."

But gaaah, why did she have to be such an idiot and say things? She hoped none of the others, especially Shana, had heard her. For there was one problem, one very important problem.

...She still quite hadn't mastered how to fly in Pidgeotto form. Ha! To be a bird and not be able to fly... that was certainly laughable. And she didn't want to explain that to that one leader girl or the others. It would attract too much attention. And not the good kind either. Arylett sighed, why did she have to be so incompetant?

And apparently, the others had detected something... a Mightyena? Hmm... well, she couldn't see it. Out of sight, out of mind. They would handle it... right?

Or at least she hoped they would.

Self-consciously, without her awareness, Arylett had stuck in her hand back in the large bag and began to nervously stroke the pelt.

And the anxiety filled her once again.

"Whoops, sorry," Sapphire said, but stayed in Purugly form, shrugging. She twitched her ears at the word "Mightyena..." Not only did it make her sad, but cats were also naturally enemies of canines. Her fur bristled.

"Only copying the rest of them," said Suimaru, shrugging. "What do I do?" He sniffed the air. A Mightyena's scent floated into his nostrils. "She's right."

Last edited:
Anthoni noticed that Astra had went off to follow a Shedinja. "I better follow. I don't wanna' be left behind." She whispered to herself. "Oh, and my name's Anthoni, and I'm not a boy." She called, since she thought that now Shana was an Arcanine, she could hear her better. She took out a Pokemon pelt from her backpack (which I forgot to add to the Apperance!! It's essetial to her.). It was a yellowish color with a green leaf on the top, with leaves around what seemed to be the neck. Over her shoulders it went, and soon went to her hands and knees. her eyes were now read, her ponytail was replaced with a gren leaf, and instead of her neckalce, she had leaves. She was now...a Bayleef. Grass Pokemon...So close to nature. Now to catch up to Astra.

She ran as fast and quiet as her short and stout legs allowed her. She found Astra and the Shedinja near a Mightyena. She stayed quiet, letting them do their thing.

Shana glances to the side at the quiet mutter of a flying Pokemon, studying the girl with glasses silently, seeing her recoil into herself.

"...You haven't figured out how to fly yet, have you."

She pads over to her, looking her in the face.

"Tis alright. You'll figure it out somehow. All it takes is practise, my dear"

She then picks up on the sound of fighting in the distance, then spots a pale version of Midnight. She listens to what the message was, then hears the mutters of the others about the same. She turns to the group and lets out a bark to get their attention.

"All of you stay here! If we acquire assistance, I'll call for you"

She bounds down the path toward the others, flames starting to build up in her throat. She skids to a stop next to the Luxray, lowering her voice to a mild whisper.

"Where."

Astra nodding through the trees in the direction of the Mightyena. He could see it had stopped, probably having sensed the Pokémon surrounding it. He let a single spark of electricity leave his hair and watched it snake towards the Hyena Pokémon, who winced as the tiny spark touched its fur and turned its head towards Astra and Shana.

Shana lowers herself to the ground, the flames in her mouth licking at the side. She waits for the foolish mutt to come toward them.

This way...come on...

Astra lowered his head, his eyes shut, and after a few moments raised his head again, eyes glowing nastily. He could see the Mightyena, and it could see his Leering eyes. It began to pace towards them, interested.

Shana grins as she hears the foot steps of the Mightyena, looking over at the Luxray.

"Once I release the flames, it'll be confused. Strike then with the others. This is not an order, but a fact of survival."

She looks up at one of the clones of Midnight, telling it to pass along the message.

Sapphire hissed at the Mightyena, daring it to come closer, getting ready to spring. She wouldn't embarrass herself by cinching her waist, so for now, she would just get herself angry.

((EVERYONE! PAY ATTENTION! Shana couldn't hear the clone because it got killed by the second mightyena. and anthoni couldn't get past the second mightyena to get to us without fighting it. Thoughly read my posts please! And sorry for my little outburst moon.))

((Tis alright. Sorry if I misread the post. Let's just say she heard trouble with those dog ears of hers and came to see what was going on, K?))

Shana opens up her maw, letting lose a torrent of searing flames at the direction of the Mightyena, leaping back out of the way.

"NOW" was all she said to the others there to fight, leaping through the flames herself at the mutt before her. She clenches her jaw, this time the feeling of cold and ice engulfing her fangs.

Sapphire leaped at the Mightyena, hissing. She was tangled with the hound, and they rolled on the ground in battle. She could feel her claws against her enemy, and her enemy's on her. Until she dealt a bite to the shoulder, it was ferocious. After the bite, it stopped fighting and stood in front of Sapphire, breathing heavily and growling every once in a while. Sapphire glared back.

Suimaru felt water bubble in his throat. He quickly bunny-hopped towards the other Mightyena, and got a perfect aim just as the liquid sprayed out and struck the hyena.

She mumbled something bashfully in response to Shana consoling her, feeling still rather embarassed. Practice... sure, she had tried practicing... and she still couldn't fly properly. More practice? Well maybe. Gaah, why did she have to be so incompetent?

Before her slow and dull mind had time to process, it seemed as if the others had gotten into some sort of fight. She quickly backed far, far away from the commotion, watching the Floatzel, Arcanine, and Purugly attempt to fight off what looked like some Mightyena. The cowardly Arylett watched quite meekly as the Purugly and the Mightyena got into some fierce fight. She found it frightening.

And at the same time... oddly fascinating. She couldn't take her eyes off the spectacle. Of course, she wasn't going to join in... she was far too afraid of looking stupid, being mauled by the Mightyena, and just general screwing something up with her incompetence.

The frozen girl just stood there, still anxiously stroking the unseen pelt.

Mysti went up to the Mightyena Suimaru just hit and landed a perfectly aimed Thunder on it. ((Correct me if I'm on the wrong Mightyena. It's just that that onewas just drenched in water, so...))

Back
Top Bottom