• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoDcon!

Webcam party would be cool.
I live in Orange County, California.

That'd be cool, but once again, parents probably wouldn't be pleased.
People have more of a chance being allowed to use a webcam rather than fly God knows how many miles which will rack up quite a lot of money. A decent webcam can cost just about £5-25, which you can get this Christmas.

I live in Orange County, California.
This.

Fffffff, you guys make me want to dig in my garage to find that webcam. D:

I'd probably be allowed anywhere, virtually. If I ask my parents hard enough and be older then 13. (Which I will be next year, so. >.>)

Add me? Baltimore, Maryland, USA.

Um. I'm all for meeting in Wales. It's way away from me, but I really want to go there, so.

Add me? Baltimore, Maryland, USA.

Um. I'm all for meeting in Wales. It's way away from me, but I really want to go there, so.

Silver Spring, Maryland, USA.

I don't think I'd be able to leave the continent too easily. Aside from that, I can probably go anywhere during the summer.
edit: assuming it is affordable

Seriously, BiPolarBear?

Last edited:
Silver Spring, Maryland, USA.

I don't think I'd be able to leave the continent too easily. Aside from that, I can probably go anywhere during the summer.

Seriously, BiPolarBear?
About living in Baltimore or wanting to go to Wales?
Regardless, the answer to both is 'yes'.

Oh yeah, and doesn't surskitty live somewhere in the immediate area?

this is like the fifth map we've attempted :(

I live in London, Ontario, Canada; I've given out my address before in #tcod but I don't want to post it here because I don't know everyone here and I can't count on non-members not seeing it. I'm only worried that someone might try and find my phone number and call me and get me in a bit of trouble, though.

Last edited:
Maybe this one will go better? :D?

Either way, the map has been updated. yay

I second a meeting in Wales.

Wow, this thread has come far since my last toolazytoopost visit.
I'm in north Illinois by Zora.

Akron, Ohio, US here.
Akron, seriously? I swear I go past that place like ten times a year the way to/from school. I named a seedot after it.

Honestly don't even know where I live anymore. Somewhere east of the Mississippi. =/

Edit 2: Okay, I made the Google Map. That's a long address. If you'd like to be added to the TCoD location project, post where you live and I'll add it.

Dorchester, England.

Bundaberg, Australia.

Though unfortunate as it may seem, I probably wouldn't go to a TCODcon, and if I did, I'd just be boring and uninteresting.

And it would inevitably cost a bit, seeing as the majority of TCoDs are in the Northern Hemisphere, and moving it closer to me would mean more negatives then positives.

Canterbury, Kent, England.

It'd be good if any kind of gathering was during termtime (not over Summer, Christmas or Easter breaks), because it's so much easier to get to places from Kent than from Devon. Devon's in the middle of nowhere ):

Akron, seriously? I swear I go past that place like ten times a year the way to/from school. I named a seedot after it.

Well, we're not actually in Akron itself, we're actually in some little township about an hour away, but it's the closest city I'd imagine anyone here would recognize.

Yankton, South Dakota.

So close to Nebraska, I get to experience the joy of yelling at a Nebraskan driver every day.

I HATE Nebraskan drivers with every fiber in my body. Good Lord, only a Nebraskan would turn right in a left turn lane.

Back
Top Bottom