• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

I will have limited access to the Internet for the next week. I may or may not be able to get on in the next two days, but definitely will be absent for the four days after that, unless a miracle happens.

I dunno how much I can get on beginning tomorrow, as Sunflower and moon-panther are going to be up at my place and our attentions will be elsewhere for a week or two.

Dates confirmed.
I'm going on a two-week camping trip from July 31th to somewhere around August 14th, possibly a few days earlier or later. I will likely have no internet access during that period.

Family stuff hit the fan. Sporadic Internet for a while as I try to find a wifi network close to my dad's place. I'll be on as much as possible.

I have a case of the migraines again (and have since last Thursday). Meaning reffing will be ... slow. I'm gonna get my stuff done for the tournament but normal reffing, especially those I'm e-reffing for, will definitely take longer.

I haven't been able to write much at all, and I really haven't had much motivation lately. I think I signed onto too much. :(

For those I'm reffing; I'm working on it, don't worry. It's just going slowly.

As for commands, I'm not sure. I probably can (and will in the case of the tournament) get orders up, but I don't think they'll come as soon as usual.

[This applies to things like RPs and mafia games as well. I'm really sorry, and I'll get to that soon.]

I will be gone at Band Camp, where I am 89.7% sure I won't have electricity, starting Sunday for about a week.

well the guys are gone now so i'll be around more but it'll still be a bit spotty since the comp is in our living room since there are people sleeping in my bedroom and i've been having little depression spirals lately and generally feel crappy so we'll see what happens

I have a case of the migraines again (and have since last Thursday). Meaning reffing will be ... slow. I'm gonna get my stuff done for the tournament but normal reffing, especially those I'm e-reffing for, will definitely take longer.

More.

I'm gonna make reffing the tournament first priority but other things are less so.

Agh, agh, guess who got sucked into end-of-term work and only just remembered to come back?

Yeah. I sort of left a whole load of things without warning, didn't I... Sorry! D:

I'm starting school soon, and I've been preparing for it in the past few days. I'm trying not to be inactive, but I haven't really had time for reffing. I don't think I'll be fully gone, but the next/first round of reffings in the battles I have (one tournament battle, one with LS99 and Blastoise, and one with UV and Byrus) may be a bit late.

Sorry for the inconvenience/kateness in advance.

I'm going to be gone until at least Monday, maybe Tuesday, starting Saturday(AKA today/tomorrow, depending on your timezone). When I get back, I want the people who I haven't reffed yet to bug me until I do so.

Back
Top Bottom