• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Thank you, Mawile! Drake now has something to eat dinner off of...

Well.

Hi, Blade, buddy! Here's your birthday gift. Enjoy it!

Thank You! *goes to get voucher*

RespectTheBirthday.

Have an anything.

Yes. Yes indeed. And I shall, thank you!

RespectTheBlade can have $15 from me if he'd like.

Thank you, Negrek! (I have been running out of money... I think... *goes to buy more vouchers*)

You can have *something* under $10 from me once I get my paycheck, RespectTheBlade.

Thank You!

Last edited:
Yes. Yes indeed. And I shall, thank you!
If that was a cue for me to surprise you, well, I brainstormed a few ideas but now I can't decide between them so I'll give you a few options to replace your Froslass' now no longer needed Dawn Stone for a way to cover her weaknesses. So you'd have choice between a resistance berry she can use, or a Damp Stone.

Hey dude, want a Scyther that I got from Negrek for Christmas? Yes you do.

[One Armed Scissor] Scyther M (Technician)

BUT CAN HE KISS THE GROUND? PUCKER UP AND KISS THE ASPHALT NOW...

Yes, I do. Sharp Things are my specialty. Thank You.

If that was a cue for me to surprise you, well, I brainstormed a few ideas but now I can't decide between them so I'll give you a few options to replace your Froslass' now no longer needed Dawn Stone for a way to cover her weaknesses. So you'd have choice between a resistance berry she can use, or a Damp Stone.

yeah... I wan't sure myself... But, If you have a Damp Stone, that would be great. It'd be very helpful for an upcoming battle.

Well then, brah, here it is.

I also threw some Scope Lens in the haul. Since you like sharp things and all, a critical hit booster seems to be a suitable gift. I'd been planning to make it a Razor Claw originally but, well, the Scope Lens I can buy in the same store as the Damp Rock.

Well then, brah, here it is.

I also threw some Scope Lens in the haul. Since you like sharp things and all, a critical hit booster seems to be a suitable gift. I'd been planning to make it a Razor Claw originally but, well, the Scope Lens I can buy in the same store as the Damp Rock.

Thank You! this stuff will help... *begins to plot*

Hey Negrek, happy birthday! I don't quite know what you want, so I'm giving you the gift of choice. Be it a drawing, a pokemon, item or a ticket for a fifth gen pokemon. Name it.

Hope you like the gift of choice.

I'm skimpy and cheap, so Negrek, please choose something 10$ or less of your choice.

Back
Top Bottom