• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Challenge Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenge for FMC :3

2vs2 single
Set
DQ: Standard week
Damage Cap: 35%
Banned Moves: OHKO's, Moonlight, Earthquake
Arena: Lumentia Castle

Ah, the lovely Light kingdom (queendom?) of Lumentia. Unsurpassable in its beauty, even at night the flowers glow with a certain ethereal light, keeping all the land lit enough that Dark-types are few and far between. It is said that in this kingdom, it is impossible for an Eevee to evolve into Umbreon because the power of the sun imbues the land with its light. In the distance, the castle stands strong and tall, with lovely white marble bricks and black rooftops, and grand flags in cream with the Symbol of Light emblazoned on it.

Our battle takes place inside this lovely building. To the left and right of the main hall are bathrooms, guest rooms… you name it. There is a grandiose set of stairs in front of you when you walk in, leading up to the throne room, where the arena has been set up for you. The queen, Angel Vexzorn Lumentia, whom isn‘t very much older than seventeen, sits atop her throne to watch, with her two similarly-aged advisors to either side. There is a large chandelier above the arena, as well as two fountains to either side of the arena for Water-types. The long fancy carpet that usually leads up to the throne has been rolled away to make room.

Now, our young queen bores easily, so sometimes she likes to make things… interesting. As such, there is a 5% chance that she’ll pick up the bow and fire at one of the battlers, causing 5% Psychic OR Electric damage (there is a 50% chance for each if she fires). There is, however, also a 5% chance that the advisor to her left (our right) will get worried and send off healing magic at a battler, restoring 5-10% of Health or Energy.

Other: Due to its status as the Light Kingdom, Dark-type moves are only half as effective as normal.

What do you do when you live in a shoe and you ain't got no soul~

BOOM baby! Bring it!

3vs3vs3 Single
Style: Switch
DQ: 14 Days
Damage Cap: 48%
Banned Moves: OHKOs, Surf, Fly, Solar Beam, Weather Moves, 4 Chills per Pokemon
Arena: The Statue of Liberty

Ah, the Statue of Liberty... three trainers are up there, preparing for battle.

Lady Liberty up there imbues a special power that raises the power of American Normal Type moves, and weakens the power of Japanese Dark Type moves.
Earthquake may be used, but at the cost of a part of Lady Liberty falling apart, hitting any Pokemon on field with 7% Typeless damage. There is a 50% chance of this happening.

The Pokemon can blow a hole below, as they are on the very top of Lady Liberty. This will move the battle downwards. However, if this isn't done within 5 rounds, it will happen automatically. After two Pokemon in battle are given a fainted status, a trapdoor will open, bringing them to the next floor. This goes on, until only one trainer is standing at the end of the battle. Any trainers KO'ed during a round will have to standby and watch the battle until the next trapdoor is opened.

Basically, during the first five rounds, the Pokemon can battle. Then, a trapdoor opens, if not blown apart. Then, the three trainers continue battling, until two of the three are KO'ed. The ones that is KO'd first cannot issue any commands or send out another Pokemon until the next trapdoor opens. In total, there are 4 floors, five if you count the top.

Other: If a Pokemon attempts to use Fly, it will begin to suffocate due to lack of oxygen. This can be fixed if the Pokemon is not required to breathe. However, Fly is almost unusable on the other 4 floors. Surf can be used on the final floor, but at the cost of drowning their trainers. The three Pokemon will then have to fight for themselves while the paramedics try to revive the trainers. Solar Beam and Weather Moves can only be used on the top floor, while they will be unusable otherwise.
ASB FTW

Fixed version. Double posted cause I can't fucking delete the other one. This one is updated.

EDIT: Nevermind about deleting it.

So, I think this is allowed? I mean, there's metronome battles involving Pokemon that can't normally learn it all the time.

4vs4 double battle (in typical Orrean style)
Style: Set
DQ: 1 week
Damage Cap: 30%
Banned Moves: OHKO's, direct healing moves, Surf, only 2 chills per Pokémon (as Shadow Pokémon are way too aggressive
Arena: Cipher Research Lab

Five years ago, Cipher attempted to take over Orre using Shadow Pokémon. The formula for creating such a Pokémon was lost with their defeat, but a few curious souls are attempting to figure it out, taking up residence in the abandoned Cipher Lab and hoping to find clues. Every so often, they call a few trainers to test their formula in a battle.

Upon entering the arena, each trainer’s Pokémon will get a dose of “Shadow Pokémon Solution”, which has been specially formulated to wear off as soon as the Pokémon is fainted or healed at a Pokémon Center.

Each Pokémon, when dosed with this solution, will have two Shadow Pokémon moves added to their movepool (said moves can be found here, along with the Pokémon who used them. If a Pokémon isn’t on the list, pick two moves from a similar Pokémon) at the cost of two other random moves. However, the formula used for this solution is rather spotty, so certain difficulties may pop up during the battle.

Each round, there is a 50% chance that one of the following effects will occur due to an allergic reaction (except in the case of Reverse Mode, as that was present in the original formula):

1) A 25% chance that one Pokémon will be mildly poisoned
2) A 25% chance that one Pokémon will be mildly paralyzed
3) A 50% chance that one Pokémon will enter “Reverse Mode,” in which they will only be able to use the two Shadow moves in their movepool and deal recoil damage to themselves each action. If this occurs, the trainer must use one action calling to their Pokémon to “wake it up” and end Reverse mode.

Other: There’s no large body of water inside the building, so Pokémon who must stay in the water are not permitted in the battle. There is a small source of water in the building for moves such as Water Pulse, but moves that require a large amount of water (like Surf) cannot be used. Additionally, the Cipher Lab happens to have a ceiling, so unless your Pokémon want a concussion, Fly probably should not be used.

Flora and Ashes, I will take your challenge. Can't post my ASB cause I'm on my dsi, so the post above yours has it. And I couldn't quote your battle because it has too much text for my dsi.

Remaking a challenge for Linoone~

Battle Format: 2vs2 Single
Battle Style: Set
DQ: One Week
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned: OHKOs, Perish Song, Destiny Bond. Direct healers are limited to 1 per Pokemon; chills are limited to 3 per Pokemon.
Arena: The Waffle of Many Awesome Condiments

You heard me.

That’s right, this is the next in the Linoone food arena series (though I’ve been given the privilege to write it out). This battle commences on a gigantic waffle that stretches out as far as the eye can see – squares upon squares of soft, delicious breakfast food.

Even the most scrumptious of delicacies can be made better with the right condiment, though. And this is where the biggest quirk of this arena comes in: when the trainers issue their commands, they are also to fill in a waffle square with a condiment of their choice in a heated game of tic-tac-toe. However, the tic-tac-toe order is determined separately from that of the commanding order at the beginning of the match for game-balancing purposes. Therefore, trainer one could be attacking first, but filling in their square second. Tic-tac-toe turns alternate and are not affected by the time-distorting skillz of Trick Room.

Whenever a trainer wins a game of tic-tac-toe, a Snorlax will inexplicably drop out of nowhere, squashing the loser’s Pokemon for 5% typeless damage. The Snorlax will then proceed to drain all the syrups and sauces from the waffle squares (oh, horror!), but will thankfully be incapacitated by the referee before it can get to nomming the actual battlefield itself. In the event that the tic-tac-toe game ends in a tie, the Snorlax will drop out of nowhere regardless, but simply will not land on a Pokemon. It’ll still suck up all the condiments, though.

And finally, I’ve saved the best for last: the condiments. You can put your tongue back in your head now.
Awesomesauce: explodes with awesomeness when thrown. Abbreviated as A.
Maple syrup: gives +1 speed to the consumer due to sugar overload. Also explodes with awesomeness. Abbreviated as M.
Regular syrup: gives +1 attack to the consumer due to I’unno. Abbreviated as R.
High fructose corn syrup: deals 5% typeless damage when thrown/consumed due to ohlookabutterfly *runs* Abbreviated as C.
Butter: it’s slippery. Think of it as on-waffle ice. Abbreviated as B.
Honey: gives +1 sp. attack to the consumer due to it being… the counterpart to regular syrup, somehow. No, I don’t know either. Sorry. Abbreviated as H.

In addition, part of the waffle can be consumed to heal 5% health.

Blazhy is abbreviated as B and Crazy Linoone as C.

And an example of a tic-tac-toe game in case it isn’t clear:

Blazhy’s turn:
[ ] [BB] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]

Linoone’s turn:

[HC] [BB] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]

etc.

If anything else is vague, don’t hesitate to ask.

Hey, is this waffle toasted? :(

Last edited:
Remaking a challenge for Linoone~

Battle Format: 2vs2 Single
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned: OHKOs, Perish Song, Destiny Bond. Direct healers are limited to 1 per Pokemon; chills are limited to 3 per Pokemon.
Arena: The Waffle of Many Awesome Condiments

You heard me.

That’s right, this is the next in the Linoone food arena series (though I’ve been given the privilege to write it out). This battle commences on a gigantic waffle that stretches out as far as the eye can see – squares upon squares of soft, delicious breakfast food.

Even the most scrumptious of delicacies can be made better with the right condiment, though. And this is where the biggest quirk of this arena comes in: when the trainers issue their commands, they are also to fill in a waffle square with a condiment of their choice in a heated game of tic-tac-toe. However, the tic-tac-toe order is determined separately from that of the commanding order at the beginning of the match for game-balancing purposes. Therefore, trainer one could be attacking first, but filling in their square second. Tic-tac-toe turns alternate and are not affected by the time-distorting skillz of Trick Room.

Whenever a trainer wins a game of tic-tac-toe, a Snorlax will inexplicably drop out of nowhere, squashing the loser’s Pokemon for 5% typeless damage. The Snorlax will then proceed to drain all the syrups and sauces from the waffle squares (oh, horror!), but will thankfully be incapacitated by the referee before it can get to nomming the actual battlefield itself. In the event that the tic-tac-toe game ends in a tie, the Snorlax will drop out of nowhere regardless, but simply will not land on a Pokemon. It’ll still suck up all the condiments, though.

And finally, I’ve saved the best for last: the condiments. You can put your tongue back in your head now.
Awesomesauce: explodes with awesomeness when thrown. Abbreviated as A.
Maple syrup: gives +1 speed to the consumer due to sugar overload. Also explodes with awesomeness. Abbreviated as M.
Regular syrup: gives +1 attack to the consumer due to I’unno. Abbreviated as R.
High fructose corn syrup: deals 5% typeless damage when thrown/consumed due to ohlookabutterfly *runs* Abbreviated as C.
Butter: it’s slippery. Think of it as on-waffle ice. Abbreviated as B.
Honey: gives +1 sp. attack to the consumer due to it being… the counterpart to regular syrup, somehow. No, I don’t know either. Sorry. Abbreviated as H.

In addition, part of the waffle can be consumed to heal 5% health.

Blazhy is abbreviated as B and Crazy Linoone as C.

And an example of a tic-tac-toe game in case it isn’t clear:

Blazhy’s turn:
[ ] [BB] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]

Linoone’s turn:

[HC] [BB] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]

etc.

If anything else is vague, don’t hesitate to ask.

Hey, is this waffle toasted? :(

*chugs maple syrup*

3v3 Singles
DQ: 6 days
Damage Cap: 60%
Banned: OHKO's and Evasion
Other notes: Switching without being penalized a Pokemon is only permitted if Perish Song has been used
Arena: Tyrannia, North Neopia

That's right, Neopets fans - it's a battle in Neopia's prehistoric city of stone! This city has remained locked in a timewarp for thousands of years.

Rock-type moves do 5% more damage here, and all physical attacks used by fossil-derived Pokemon do 10% more damage.

http://forums.dragonflycave.com/show...8&postcount=41 <--- ASB profile

Last edited:
3v3 Singles
Other notes: Switching without being penalized a Pokemon is only permitted if Perish Song has been used

That's right, Neopets fans - it's a battle in Neopia's prehistoric city of stone! This city has remained locked in a timewarp for thousands of years.

Rock-type moves do 5% more damage here, and all physical attacks used by fossil-derived Pokemon do 10% more damage.

I'll take on RG's challenge por favor.

Does this profile make me look fat?

Last edited:
Xero the Echidna

Please repost to accept Flora and Ashes' challenge properly.

ThaosDM

It doesn't look like you have any challenges on the board, so I would guess "yes."

Pwnemon

You must quote the challenge you want to accept in your post.

3v3 Singles

I'll take on RG's challenge por favor.

Does this profile make me look fat?

Reposted correctly.

3v3 (Single)
DQ: 7 days
Banned Moves: OHKO's, only 5 Chills/Pokemon

Arena: Abandoned Mine

In all simplicity, this is a man-made cave. What was once a rail runs through the center, though it's now more of a slight discolored path (with little metal bits embedded in it) if anything. Somehow, the torches mounted every few yards on the wall still work, so there is constantly light, though that light is dim and flickering.

Each section of the mine consists of a winding cave, about ten feet high and ten feet wide. Rotting timbers line the walls, barely supporting the crumbling rock. However, there are so many, and the mine was so well-excavated, that it's very unlikely that a cave-in will occur. However, it is possible, if extreme stress is put on the walls (anything more than about two hundred pounds slamming into it will probably make the mine collapse).

Other: Restricted to basic Pokemon (I.E., not evolved). Ya, I be a newb. :sweatdrop:

You wanna look at mah profile?

3v3 (Single)
DQ: 7 days
Banned Moves: OHKO's, only 5 Chills/Pokemon

Arena: Abandoned Mine

In all simplicity, this is a man-made cave. What was once a rail runs through the center, though it's now more of a slight discolored path (with little metal bits embedded in it) if anything. Somehow, the torches mounted every few yards on the wall still work, so there is constantly light, though that light is dim and flickering.

Each section of the mine consists of a winding cave, about ten feet high and ten feet wide. Rotting timbers line the walls, barely supporting the crumbling rock. However, there are so many, and the mine was so well-excavated, that it's very unlikely that a cave-in will occur. However, it is possible, if extreme stress is put on the walls (anything more than about two hundred pounds slamming into it will probably make the mine collapse).

Other: Restricted to basic Pokemon (I.E., not evolved). Ya, I be a newb. :sweatdrop:

You wanna look at mah profile?

I'll take this :D
Derp. :>

Yay, time to use up my recently-freed-up-battle-slot.

Battle Format: 3 vs 3 single
Battle Style: Set, except Baton Pass or similar are permitted
DQ Time: Six days, twenty-three hours, fifty-five minutes
Damage Cap: 45%
Banned and Restricted Moves: Anything can happen (except weather moves, those're banned)
Arena Description: The Anomaly
The Anomaly is, as its name suggests, an Anomaly. Arceus only knows how the battlers got there or how they'll get out, but such is the way of the universe. Also unknown is how anyone can see, being as there are no visible light sources, but it is as bright as a typical midsummers midday. It is, at least to begin with, an infinitely large plain white platform floating in nothing. As the battle goes on, however, that platform changes to whatever is required by the battle - if, for example, there is a fish Pokémon on the field, there will be a large pond to swim in. There will be air for everyone can breathe. If Sandstorm is used, sand appears. And so forth. With one notable exception: the lack of a sky means weather moves cannot take effect. The gravity there is only half of Earth's, so each Pokémon is only half as heavy for things like Grass Knot. This also removes any energy cost that Flyers or Hoverers would need to fly or hover, be they Inherently or Consentually.

The most important effect of the Anomaly is that every Pokémon within it forgets every move it knows, including signature moves, and learns Metronome in their place. Thus, the battle is a truly random one.

Another of the major effects of the Anomaly is that at the end of every round, both battlers' energy is restored to 100%. Not infinite energy, note, so if a Pokémon uses incredibly energy-intensive moves, it could, at least in theory, faint from energy loss.

The last effect of note is that at the beginning of every third round, a random object will appear. Any object, from sardines to submarines, and they can appear in any manner the ref wants. What they do is also entirely up to the ref. They vanish at the end of the round, again in a manner of the ref's choosing.

Additional Rules: Buh. Nothing I can think of, except what I detailed in the Arena Description.

Anomalies woo!

Yay, time to use up my recently-freed-up-battle-slot.

Battle Format: 3 vs 3 single
Battle Style: Set, except Baton Pass or similar are permitted
DQ Time: Six days, twenty-three hours, fifty-five minutes
Damage Cap: 45%
Banned and Restricted Moves: Anything can happen (except weather moves, those're banned)
Arena Description: The Anomaly
The Anomaly is, as its name suggests, an Anomaly. Arceus only knows how the battlers got there or how they'll get out, but such is the way of the universe. Also unknown is how anyone can see, being as there are no visible light sources, but it is as bright as a typical midsummers midday. It is, at least to begin with, an infinitely large plain white platform floating in nothing. As the battle goes on, however, that platform changes to whatever is required by the battle - if, for example, there is a fish Pokémon on the field, there will be a large pond to swim in. There will be air for everyone can breathe. If Sandstorm is used, sand appears. And so forth. With one notable exception: the lack of a sky means weather moves cannot take effect. The gravity there is only half of Earth's, so each Pokémon is only half as heavy for things like Grass Knot. This also removes any energy cost that Flyers or Hoverers would need to fly or hover, be they Inherently or Consentually.

The most important effect of the Anomaly is that every Pokémon within it forgets every move it knows, including signature moves, and learns Metronome in their place. Thus, the battle is a truly random one.

Another of the major effects of the Anomaly is that at the end of every round, both battlers' energy is restored to 100%. Not infinite energy, note, so if a Pokémon uses incredibly energy-intensive moves, it could, at least in theory, faint from energy loss.

The last effect of note is that at the beginning of every third round, a random object will appear. Any object, from sardines to submarines, and they can appear in any manner the ref wants. What they do is also entirely up to the ref. They vanish at the end of the round, again in a manner of the ref's choosing.

Additional Rules: Buh. Nothing I can think of, except what I detailed in the Arena Description.

Anomalies woo!

Likewise, since two of my three battles were dropped, I'll go ahead and accept this one. :D My only question is (for the ref's sake, I suppose)... you say weather moves are banned, but then use Sandstorm as an example... so do you mean only Sunny Day/Rain Dance/Hail? Or is Sandstorm included?

Meep

Oh, oops, my fault entirely. I wrote the Sandstorm part first and added the weather restriction. I'll have to say that Sandstorm'll work, not requiring a sky.

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS.
For Zora, of course~

Arena: Zora’s Annual Backyard Barbecue Party
Style: 1v1 Single, set
Damage Cap: 50%
Banned Moves: Anything except drunken babble

Well after our intrepid heroes finished their Space Bar Battle, the escape pod landed in a back yard in Illinois. Zora’s back yard, to be precise, during a grand cook-out in which all the coolest people are there. It’s fairly spacious, but fenced in around the edges of the property with privacy fences on one side and huge lilac bushes on the other. There’s a large pool set up on the left side of the yard, perfect for Water-types, a small sandbox and swingset for little kids (and possibly bored drunkards), two large pine trees and the yard looks like it hasn’t been used in a while. In the waaay back is a shed and a small garden filled to the brim, literally, with vegetables and cantaloupes. The battlers will stand on the wooden deck by the white house with the wet bar and all the food, and command from there after successfully inebriating their Pokemon and… everyone else.

Upon being chosen each Pokémon is served gratuitous amounts of alcohol and set off on their way to have a go at each other.. if they can stay on their feet. The homeowner is surprisingly apathetic about all this.

Moves are selected completely random, similar to Metronome, from the Pokémon's available move pool. Any move may be used, included OHKO's, however should they hit they cannot break the damage cap and will deal an instant 50% tops.

Both Pokémon being lit off their arses will have an inflated ego and a boosted pain tolerance; essentially giving them both 150% HP and letting them go longer.

The yard is of course prime target for being utterly destroyed, what with those supernatural powers and all.

Now, drunken party-goers will probably crowd around and chant a drunken Fight! chant; they may also throw things or get aggressive. Every action there is a 1% chance of a miffed patron trying to start a bar fight with one of the Pokémon, in which case they will lose their action that turn and take 5% untyped damage to knock the sucker out.
Bottles may also find themselves flying at either competitor, and each action there is also a 5% chance of an errant flying object hurling into the ring. Of course, aim is questionable, as is the actual contents of the bottles. There is a 15% chance of is containing more drink that will restore 5% HP to the Pokémon who catches it (Whether with their hand or their face), a 15% chance of it restoring 5% Energy, and a 20% chance of it dealing 5% untyped damage. Finally, at a 50% chance it will miss outright.

And finally, in this state the competitors will be less than capable of holding a steady battle. Every action there is a 5% chance of either Pokémon falling victim to temporary negative effects. There is an equal chance of one of four actions happened:

Falling asleep: The Pokémon will completely nod out, lowering both its defences by 3 stages until awoken and waking up after either 3 actions or after being struck by an offensive move.

Vomiting: The Pokémon will empty its stomach.. all over their opponent's face. This will totally gross their opponent out, and lower their defences by 3 stages for 3 actions.

Falling over: The Pokémon will completely lose its balance and fall right on its arse, causing them to lose that action and be inflicted with mild confusion.

Punchdrunk Swing: The Pokémon will forgo its supernatural powers in favour of slugging their opponent in the face. This will deal 5% untyped damage at 70% accuracy.

CHEERS, MATE! *flops over*

Last edited:
GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS.
For Zora, of course~

Arena: Zora’s Annual Backyard Barbecue Party

Well after our intrepid heroes finished their Space Bar Battle, the escape pod landed in a back yard in Illinois. Zora’s back yard, to be precise, during a grand cook-out in which all the coolest people are there. It’s fairly spacious, but fenced in around the edges of the property with privacy fences on one side and huge lilac bushes on the other. There’s a large pool set up on the left side of the yard, perfect for Water-types, a small sandbox and swingset for little kids (and possibly bored drunkards), two large pine trees and the yard looks like it hasn’t been used in a while. In the waaay back is a shed and a small garden filled to the brim, literally, with vegetables and cantaloupes. The battlers will stand on the wooden deck by the white house with the wet bar and all the food, and command from there after successfully inebriating their Pokemon and… everyone else.

Upon being chosen each Pokémon is served gratuitous amounts of alcohol and set off on their way to have a go at each other.. if they can stay on their feet. The homeowner is surprisingly apathetic about all this.

Moves are selected completely random, similar to Metronome, from the Pokémon's available move pool. Any move may be used, included OHKO's, however should they hit they cannot break the damage cap and will deal an instant 50% tops.

Both Pokémon being lit off their arses will have an inflated ego and a boosted pain tolerance; essentially giving them both 150% HP and letting them go longer.

The yard is of course prime target for being utterly destroyed, what with those supernatural powers and all.

Now, drunken party-goers will probably crowd around and chant a drunken Fight! chant; they may also throw things or get aggressive. Every action there is a 1% chance of a miffed patron trying to start a bar fight with one of the Pokémon, in which case they will lose their action that turn and take 5% untyped damage to knock the sucker out.
Bottles may also find themselves flying at either competitor, and each action there is also a 5% chance of an errant flying object hurling into the ring. Of course, aim is questionable, as is the actual contents of the bottles. There is a 15% chance of is containing more drink that will restore 5% HP to the Pokémon who catches it (Whether with their hand or their face), a 15% chance of it restoring 5% Energy, and a 20% chance of it dealing 5% untyped damage. Finally, at a 50% chance it will miss outright.

And finally, in this state the competitors will be less than capable of holding a steady battle. Every action there is a 5% chance of either Pokémon falling victim to temporary negative effects. There is an equal chance of one of four actions happened:

Falling asleep: The Pokémon will completely nod out, lowering both its defences by 3 stages until awoken and waking up after either 3 actions or after being struck by an offensive move.

Vomiting: The Pokémon will empty its stomach.. all over their opponent's face. This will totally gross their opponent out, and lower their defences by 3 stages for 3 actions.

Falling over: The Pokémon will completely lose its balance and fall right on its arse, causing them to lose that action and be inflicted with mild confusion.

Punchdrunk Swing: The Pokémon will forgo its supernatural powers in favour of slugging their opponent in the face. This will deal 5% untyped damage at 70% accuracy.

CHEERS, MATE! *flops over*
IT'S DRUNKEN TIME~!

Battle Format: 1 vs. 1
DQ Time: Standard week
Damage Cap: 35%
Banned and Restricted Moves: OHKO's, Perish Song, Destiny Bond. Direct healers limited to 1; chills limited to 3.
Arena Description: Random Room

Nothing special. A gigantic, white-walled room that can easily fit four Wailords. Anything needed for Pokemon or attacks (water, mud, sand, etc.) will appear on command. Just a simple, no-nonsense battle.

Note: I will almost certainly be using my Cradily unless presented with a very unfair type disadvantage, so be warned!

Hello, parking meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom