• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently one of my accounts on NationStates is in the top 5% of the world for greatest rich-poor divides.

That's something, I suppose.

AND IT'S TOTAL WIPEOUT IN LUXCARIO'S SIGNATURE! ALL THE ARKEIS SPRITES HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! WHO WILL BE NEXT???

(yes, I'm yet again changing my signature)

So apparently one of my accounts on NationStates is in the top 5% of the world for greatest rich-poor divides.

That's something, I suppose.

Congratulations!

Anyway, Total Wipeout winners were MLP: FiM gifs, Pokemon gifs, song lyrics and links.
EDIT: The rest is packed away in a little Word document with loads of wiggly lines under words

Congratulations!

Anyway, Total Wipeout winners were MLP: FiM gifs, Pokemon gifs, song lyrics and links.
EDIT: The rest is packed away in a little Word document with loads of wiggly lines under words

MLP gifs? I had
Pokegifs? I have
Lyrics? I have
Links? I have. >=O

I got to stay home from school for two days in a row, when there was actually school. If the system doesn't like that, then tough Titmice.

MLP gifs? I had
Pokegifs? I have
Lyrics? I have
Links? I have. >=O
Your signature is completely different to mine, e.g. mine doesn't scroll

YES
YES
YES
THANK GOD FOR MEDICINE
MY HEADACHE IS GONE
I JUST PLAYED FOOTBALL
I'M GOING TO WATCH A FOOTBALL GAME LATER
YES

Last edited:
I'm going to a play with a girl!

We're going to see a friend we don't often get to see at this play tonight. Two-fold FWEEE

Bubble wrap is like crack for good people. If you bunch it up and twist it, you can pop a lot at once!

I WENT TO BRENTFORD'S HOME MATCH
but everyone was swearing
and we lost 1-0
Oh well, it was still awesomesaucity.

I've been reading the new developments in ASB while listening to this. Even though I'm not going to be up for a while (or at all), this is so --EXCITING!

Yes I did need to say that like Feferi.

(And also Kusari freaks me out in the most awesome way possible.)

Met a stranger today. Awesome feeling that we're going to be good friends.

you even took me up on that thing I said about the pronoun you use to describe me being irrelevant didn't you you little sweetheart :D

5 days to Thanksgiving.
I don't care what anyone else thinks. Think I'm crazy? Don't like him? Go fuck yourself. I am calling him. I'll take the result no matter what it be.

Last night was so fantastic
SNUGGLING
SO MUCH SNUGGLING
and kissing ♥ at the end of Return of the King when Aragorn and Arwen see eachother again it was so eeeee

Also I finally built a MtG deck that can rip apart his elf-spawning deck!! I just need two Nirkana Revenants, another Kargan Dragonlord (in other words, the expensive and rare ones), and a couple more Dragonskull Summits to complete it as I originally planned it, though I don't seem to be having mana problems with it so far. I even got both Chandra Nalaars for it for super cheap (presumably because she's old/illegal in Modern now or something?) I am so excited to try it out against the other nerds in our herd this coming week!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom