• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

it's been an entire year since asshole broke up with me

i'm taking this day to celebrate how far i've come in regards to after-effects

Regatta tomorrow! :D (also first rowing-related blister today. mixed feelings, to say the least)

BLACK AND WHITE 2

HELP I CAN'T HOLD ALL THESE POKEMON FEELS

^I'm fairly surprised. It would be pretty cool if they were direct sequels, rather than remakes. Even thought they're not RS remakes, I'm still pretty happy. Nintendo, I am proud. Also, it's for the DS, so I don't have to buy a new counsel yet.

Anywayyyy, Today was the last day of preforming midsummer's night dream. I'm going to miss the madness of everything, but there were a lot of good memories.
Next up in Bayleaf's technical theater adventures:Bye-Bye Birdie.
BTW, my brother got the part of Conrad Birdie :P

joining this site, making FanFiction, working out, just being normal. I also have some new dragon on DragCave, can't wait until they're adults. :3

kiwi%20bird.gif

KIWIS KIWIS KIWIS
AAAH
:D
I'm sho happeeeee! And also, KIWIS! I enjoy these kiwis!!
kiwi%20bird.gif
kiwi%20bird.gif
kiwi%20bird.gif
kiwi%20bird.gif
kiwi%20bird.gif

Accepted to School of Visual Arts, Parsons the New School and Moore College of Art and Design! I <3 Jesus :D

Totally did awesome at auditions today.

Everyone was like "oh you can sing? omfgbbq" and I was like "8D fuck yeah bitches."

I passed my German exam with lots to spare but the problem is that the school put me one semester ahead of what I planned, which means I'll have to study what I missed back when I attended school, which was... well a lot.

Just defeated Oryx the Mad God (the weaker version) for the first time in Realm of the Mad God. Also I got to 150 fame on my character and found my first speed potion.
2 am time to sleep lol.

Beat Bowser's Inside Story! D'awwwww I think he is deserving of 1 date with Princess Peach now :3

Going my friend's birthday party on Sunday~ And I know some of her other friends too (and apparently some of the ones I don't know are into video games and anime too!) and I'm also the "exotic foreign kid" (lol hardly) so it won't be one of those parties where everybody but the person who invited me ignores me :D

Talked school librarian into looking into the Warriors series. I think she's going to buy them!! n(^_^)n

Back
Top Bottom