• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

Finally realizing all these randomly important things ~

Spent the day hanging with old friends that I haven't seen in awhile. Thought it would be awkward, but it was actually awesome :D

I just watched a news broadcast about stair injuries...

My life is practically made of win right now. B)

*DISCLAIMER* for any random person who reads this, this only makes my life because of SBAHJ

Found a swellow in my game with 29 ivs in attack, and 27 in HP. And its jolly. :D

Too bad its male so I can't give it a certain nickname...

Found a swellow in my game with 29 ivs in attack, and 27 in HP. And its jolly. :D

Too bad its male so I can't give it a certain nickname...

What do you want for that. I will trade you anything I have. Maybe.

Can't help you there, I'm afraid. No internet on my DS, and I have started training it... D:

I could try and breed it, as I am getting a 3DS for my birthday in April.

Ahh opening night and we got a standing ovation even after I fucked up as the lead on my big sad slow solo number :') I'm so fucking happy right now I hope the next three days never end

It's somehow very fun and satisfying seeing a random dude in school playing pokemon silver version on his calculator. In colour. With a bunch of other dudes watching. I'm home ^_^

And a few days ago in the middle of the night (had just finished an essay in philosophy) my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to randomly watch an episode of MLP; FIM. One episode couldn't hurt could it? Wrong! The poison quickly spread to my nervous system and one week later (today) I've already finished the first and half of the second seasons. Not sure if gusta.

This season of Survivor is so good I don't even and the last two were so awful so this is great.

SUPERIOR COMMAND PERFORMANCE for choir!!!
And Excellent for band, which isn't great but better than I had hoped :)
BUT OMG COMMAND PERFORMANCE!!!

I exist.
This has been my mantra during these past few months, which have been extremely rough.
sad sigh
slightly happier sigh

Linoone got accepted into some colleges! Yay! Now I don't have to worry about becoming a hobo for a while now!

Back
Top Bottom