• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

I love my boyfriend's mom

His parents are heading off to England tomorrowFriday and my boyfriend proposed that maybe if his work schedule eases up a little, I could come up and spend a few days over at his place.

I was like, "I dunno, will your parents really let me stay at your place while they're not there?"

And he says, "Sure, it was Mom's idea"

j5f3o5.jpg

Now, nothing is set in stone yet and my parents definitely need to not find out my boyfriend's parents will be gone (yes, that is part of the plan), but still. I love my boyfriend's mom. She is totally on our level.

Last edited:

I love my boyfriend's mom

His parents are heading off to England tomorrow and my boyfriend proposed that maybe if his work schedule eases up a little, I could come up and spend a few days over at his place.

I was like, "I dunno, will your parents really let me stay at your place while they're not there?"

And he says, "Sure, it was Mom's idea"

j5f3o5.jpg

Now, nothing is set in stone yet and my parents definitely need to not find out my boyfriend's parents will be gone (yes, that is part of the plan), but still. I love my boyfriend's mom. She is totally on our level.

lucky bastard xp

also: my boyfriend is adorably adhd <3 (okay so i'm adhd too but he's adorably so)

my hair is deliciously fluffy and soft today and that's just great.

Minecraft and my Birthday and my hair and my friends and summer and my little brother and I just love everything right now :D

Had a fun lunch with friends today. c: I'm so happy that everyone's coming home from uni!

watching other people play video games is stupidly fun c:

This reminds me of that one time when me and my friend had nothing better to do, so we watched my brother play fallout for 6 hours straight. And we also ate brownies.

Also, tomorrow is the last day of in-classroom driver's ed. Also, I'm preparing to make that leap where I become nocturnal during the summer. I just drank a couple servings of instant coffee, so I should hopefully pull through until dawn.

This reminds me of that one time when me and my friend had nothing better to do, so we watched my brother play fallout for 6 hours straight. And we also ate brownies.

my best friend decided to watch me catch a feebas in her game last summer. for like half an hour.

i kept saying "what the hell im fishing this is the most mundane thing in the world WHY DO YOU CARE"

Finally got around to buying an actual Lady Gaga album instead of singles! :DI bought the deluxe version of The Fame Monster, which is basically The Fame and The Fame Monster in one album, but at a lower price, I think! So I saved moolah but not buying them individually!

Oh and I just found this dime so I'm ten cents richer in Usians money

Aww-Yeah-meme.png

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter: The movie.

Because the book just wasn't awesome enough.

I got back from Italy early this morning.

One day, I will go back. But I am happy to be home.

But I will forever remember Rome and Venice.

Also, there was a tornado in Venice the very day that I was going to Assisi. Lucky me for getting the hell out. 8D

Finally finished Season 9 and 10 of RvB
And I got to hear the first ~10 seconds of Pumpkin Party in Sea Hitler's Water Apocalypse before I was booted off the computer.

Fun times.

Back
Top Bottom