• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

KITTENS! (so the tortoiseshell tabby wasn't a girl. oh well)

We wound up with two gray ones, whom we named Yuri (after Yuri "I don't give a shit about laws I'm too badass" Lowell from Tales of Vesperia) and Chloe.

They are so cute aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Oh my God the opening ceremony to the Olympics is SO GOOD!!!

Rowan Atkinson :D

=D They even made a slight Nintendo reference! The 3DS the little kid was playing outside the shouse

Was I the only one who, when they said "they are forging the ring" at the Olympics, thought "one ring, to rule them all"?

When did they say that? It was still an amazing ceremony. Imagine what it would be like if Japan hosted it in 2016. =P

Dear TCoD,
It's been over a year since I joined this forum. I just want to thank everyone for all the advice, laughs, and smiles everyone's given me. I love you guys so much :)

Someone just made me feel really good :)

Also, as of nine days ago, I've been your burden for a year.

OMFG THE OLYMPICS
THE DOCTOR HIDING IN THE CROWD
TARDIS NOISES IN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY
ENGLAND LOOKS LIKE FREDDIE MERCURY
PAUL MCARTNEY
AMERICA IS WEARING BERETS
QUEEN IN A FREAKING PARACHUTE
THE OLYMPICS THIS YEAR
ARE IN
FREAKING
LONDON
OMFG
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Had a great birthday, and I'm going out to get some comics and a video game later. Aw yeah. 8D

Good people of the internet, I bring you good news. I'M DEFINITELY STAYING! =D My brother hasn't done anything with his laptop so I assume nothing is going to happen! =D So, in the event of this happening again, I'd like to thank a lot some people:
  • I'd like to thank Butterfree for all her work into creating these forums and TCoD. =D
  • I'd like to thank the administrators: Negrek and opaltiger for running these forums alongside Butterfree. =D
  • I'd like to thank the Super Moderators: Alraune, Chalumeau, Cirrus, Cryssie, Eevee, Espeon, Kratos Aurion, Ruby, Twilight Sparkle, ultraviolet and Viki for making these forums a safe and enjoyable place. =D
  • I'd like to thank vBulletin and Eevee's HQ for hosting these forums. =D
  • I'd like to thank Squornshellous Beta and Clover for running the Safari Zone. =D
  • I'd like to thank my friends: Ulqi-chan, SuperRichieGuru, Psychic Kobra, I Liek Squirtles and ElectricTogetic for generally helping me on the forums and being there to talk and listen. =D
  • I'd like to thank the good people at Fish Jumpers for helping me put something in my signiture , teaching me basic roleplay and how to do a nuzlocke. =D
  • I'd like to thank everyone here at the forums for creating the thousands of threads and making these forums very enjoyable. =D
Thank you everyone, for an enjoyable month here at TCoD and I hope I can stay here for as long as it lasts. =D For that, you get a nice picture of a Lapras. Thanks all! =D
131.gif

The thing is, Butterfree runs the place and Negrek deals with the whole ASB-hacking thing - which you would have to be a mod to do - but opal like never does anything we can see with his admin powers.

Well, I knew that Negrek was an admin- although it came as a surprise to me since, at the time, I was viewing the forums on the Wii (which doesn't support italics)- but I'm sure that I've noticed opal's italic-ness, but I guess I just never connected it with admin-ness ?_?

Best. Dream. Ever.

I could totally make a fanfic out of this.

In fact, I think I'll go back to sleep later today and attempt to enter that dream again to get more ideas. That was just too good to let go.

Back
Top Bottom