• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

<3 I may soon have a boyfriend who is like the sweetest and most adorable guy, omg.

It feels great to know that there are people out there who actually treat you decently and want to be with you. And that you want to be with them as well! So for all those who were in my place where I was all gloomy and stuff - do shit with your life. It makes life much more bearable. And there is probably someone in your area with whom you'd get along great and you'd do great romanticky stuff with them.

oh thank god i have finally gotten answers that i have never been told bless the world

so many questions have been answered

I found an old Gameboy in the garage yesterday that I bought a few years ago for $10 and only ever really used to play the Pokemon TCG game, and I just found out today it's apparently worth a pretty penny. Like, over a hundred dollars worth of pretty pennies. It's the Gold/Silver one with Pikachu and Pichu on the screen. Now I'm not sure what to do with it though...

I found an old Gameboy in the garage yesterday that I bought a few years ago for $10 and only ever really used to play the Pokemon TCG game, and I just found out today it's apparently worth a pretty penny. Like, over a hundred dollars worth of pretty pennies. It's the Gold/Silver one with Pikachu and Pichu on the screen. Now I'm not sure what to do with it though...

Keep it, wait for prices to rise.

JUST SAW THE HOBBIT. OH MY GOD.

There was one major problem. It ended. I would have happily sat in the theater for six more hours to see the rest of the trilogy.

I know now everyone nerds about it quite as much as I do, but this first one is my favorite movie ever. Of all time. That could change with the other parts, but this one had some special moments. And the music was fantastic.

1217122058_zpse8b1663c.jpg

Letters from universities, letters from universities everywhere.

Also knocked out three unit tests and two exams for World History in about an hour and a half. I love my teacher.

Back
Top Bottom