• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Got Twilight Princess semi-recently!
Yesterday I finished EV training my Yanmega and along the way I caught a shiny Yamask and my team got pokerus!
I caught a Manectric today too c:

EDIT: Just beat Pokemon Blue!

Last edited:
my buddy and I are doing jumping puzzles in GW2; I decided I'd make a little photo album of our accomplishments, which should be available (and updated) here. (he's the Charr warrior, and I'm the Norn mesmer) I'm doing a greatsword/staff DPS + utility build, if you must know :)

they're fun!

got a 115 on my english exam (I had gotten a 100 on it and my teacher had given me 15 extra credit points)

i paid for cute iris/roxie art to happen

i caused this cute upon the world

what on earth is it like to actually be able to make great things yourself ??

my buddy and I are doing jumping puzzles in GW2; I decided I'd make a little photo album of our accomplishments, which should be available (and updated) here. (he's the Charr warrior, and I'm the Norn mesmer) I'm doing a greatsword/staff DPS + utility build, if you must know :)

they're fun!

Ooh, what server are you on? Would you be interested in moving to Crystal Desert so we can hang or are you committed where you are? My boyfriend and I started a guild a few days ago and we could use some more active members, but we're not skilled/large/upgraded enough for me to feel good about advertising ingame lol ;(

relatedly, I think I made my first successful flip on the trading post today! I made 45 silver! I expect to make another 85 before the day's out, maybe more if my other buy orders get filled. Also got our guild emblem today.

My second "Fwee" of the day: I went to the gym and worked out. It was actually quite refreshing. I'm just having a good-ish day!

I'm all packed for my holiday tomorrow! I am super duper excited about it. It's going to combine three of my greatest pleasures: hanging out with friends, seeing my girlfriend and not having to work.

I'm also going to try skiing for the first time, which I'm excited (but very nervous) about.

I just caught a Dunsparce in Black 2 today. What ability did it have? Serene Grace.

Abusing the hell out Thunderbolt, Headbutt, and Drill Run right now.

Back
Top Bottom