• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

i saw some doggos at the hospital and i'm also out of there
I also don't ahve to go to school for the whole week, hehe
only bad thing is I'm missing all the political activities

I'm only 35 pokemon away from completing my dex (enough to get the Shiny Charm, anyway) and I've never done this before so I'm super excited!

I'm doing well in my basic programming class by being advanced at basics.
Maybe I'll publish my app so peeps can see it.
It's a cookie clicker type app where its orteil's original concept but my way of making it special.

Emeric and I went to the movies today, but he was on the phone with me before he got to my house and I got to hear him squealing over the deer that were crossing the road

I picked well

I'm actually kind of excited for Sun and Moon. I haven't been really looking forward for anything in quite some time lol

I got a fluffy bundle of happiness!
His name is Storm, and he likes carrots, naps, and long walks in his tube!
EDIT: tried to post a picture.
Didn't work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom