• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've finally raised a pokemon to level 80! My other highest is level 77. But my level 80 pokemon is none other than my wonderful Staraptor, Stella! I'm so happy!

It's raining! <3 Winter's one of my favorite seasons, but I'm so ready for spring. I miss rainstorms and thunderstorms. Wow. I never thought I'd hear myself say, "I miss thunderstorms". xD

I 100%ed Dark Passage on Spyro the Dragon. It's the level I could never ever more than half-finish and always made the least progress on. :D

(The fact that the thing I was missing was so blatantly simple it boggles the mind is neither here nor there ^^;)

The girl that used to be my friend that got mad at me after I realized I liked her as more than a friend and felt awkward around her and didn't hang out with much isn't mad at me anymore and we can be friends again! Yay! :grin:

C: I saw Milk today. and I have hot chocolate. C: yay.

:O Was it good? I want to see iiiiiit~

We went to a big celebrationish thing over at the Darwin College earlier; they're celebrating Darwin's 200th birthday and it was one helluva lot of fun.

(the colleges at Kent Uni are all named after famous people associated with Kent (Rutherford, Chaucer, Keynes, Woolf, etc.). Darwin's especially great because the bar there's called Origins and it has an annex called "The Missing Link" X3)

SHAYMIN
SHAYMIN
SHAYMIN
MICLE BERRY

I'm happy I got to the event. It is the alleged bad luck day, and I didn't have my hopes up... but I got my beauiful Shaymin anyway!

It was all dark and rainy and cold today. I for some reason like that; maybe it's because it is the opposite of what it's usually like; maybe it's because it personifies gloom and melancholy; but still, it rained practically all day :) Thunder'd a bit too.

And I had a nice nap during the day due to me staying up the whole night before xD The only bad thing is it seems to have made more mosquitos ><

I am currently spazzing due to the obtaining of a legit Shaymin, and that caused the creation of this post :3

Shaymin is absolutely adorable <3 I wish I could nickname it D:<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom