• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sunday I went to see "Diary of a wimpy kid" with one of my friends. On Tuesday I go Ice Skating with two other friends. Yesterday, the friend who invited me Ice Skating came round my house. And tommorow I'm going to another kid's sleepover party (I don't call him friend, by I, unlike some people, can actually stand his blabbering nonsence. And I appreciate his style of SSBB'ing, unlike most people)

Yes! I've got two weeks - two whole weeks - off of school!
I can finally sleep!
No more getting up at 5:45 in the morning!

slept over a friend's house and had a very deep-ish conversation with her and another friend in which we confirmed a few things. Like that I, thankfully, managed to make my crush on a friend not obvious :)

TWO AND A HALF WEEKS OF BEING HERE AND I FINALLY FEEL LIKE I FUCKING BELONG
FUCK YEA FOR ANIME SOCIETY

one of the members and I are gonna be bros 4 lyf, I can tell

Same, we were SUPPOSED to have a pep rally thursday, but now it's moved to Wednesday, SCREWING my schedule.

I sobbed over Glee three times in the past 24 hours and now I'm only... four episodes behind. Dammit how have I not watched this show before this past month?
Also I got three Yahtzees tonight on my and my friends' weekly coffee shop outing so that was pretty awesome. I suck at the games we play that require skill (like card games or Scrabble) but when it comes to luck games I'm apparently a beast, so it's good to know I've got something going for me.

"ehhh spending money I dunno how much I have... need it all for food"
/logs onto online banking
SUDDENLY A THOUSAND QUID

A THOUSAND QUID
bringing me to ~£1650 in total

STUDENT FINANCE FINALLY DID SOMETHING GOOD WITH THEMSELVES

"ehhh spending money I dunno how much I have... need it all for food"
/logs onto online banking
SUDDENLY A THOUSAND QUID

A THOUSAND QUID
bringing me to ~£1650 in total

STUDENT FINANCE FINALLY DID SOMETHING GOOD WITH THEMSELVES

...): This never happens to me. My EMA is still buggered up and I don't think any of it's come through for like a month.

But in other news, today was a good day. And tomorrow my girlfriend is staying round at my house. C: And it shall be awesome.

I secretly lent my friend my guardian angel to see if she'd get better. She's certainly feeling better :)

My mom rescued a bunny from our cats and now we're taking care of him :O
I named him Rocky :3

That's so cute! You should take him to the vet to make sure he's completely alright if you have done so already.

I secretly lent my friend my guardian angel to see if she'd get better. She's certainly feeling better :)

That's wondeful, you're a great friend to her. :D

There's no school tomorrow! :D

Last edited:
Finally the local Agricultural show has come around, I may have to help my dad out with the pet show but thats okay. Anyway I've been waiting ALL SEMESTER for this.

Good news! I got this problem with my psychiatrist about the insurance sorted out, it seems. And I am going to continue to see him for the very low price of $5. (the insurance pays the rest) Apparently, he just hasn't... gotten his money yet. But he will, since my mom called them and had everything they said repeated to her like several times and we talked to him too and yeah.

Also! My mood swings have died down, and I'm feeling a lot better lately. I'm appreciating this good mood. And I apologized to my former friend too, the one I argued with. Even though we've ceased talking and aren't friends anymore, at least I feel more closure.

Good news! I got this problem with my psychiatrist about the insurance sorted out, it seems. And I am going to continue to see him for the very low price of $5. (the insurance pays the rest) Apparently, he just hasn't... gotten his money yet. But he will, since my mom called them and had everything they said repeated to her like several times and we talked to him too and yeah.

Also! My mood swings have died down, and I'm feeling a lot better lately. I'm appreciating this good mood. And I apologized to my former friend too, the one I argued with. Even though we've ceased talking and aren't friends anymore, at least I feel more closure.

I'm so happy for you! It's about time something started going right, eh? ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom