• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so my crush IMed me
so my crush IMed me
so my crush IMed me

and this is significant because up until then, I had always been the one IMing him.

and we had a conversation that was fun and natural and shit
and omg
I think I'm reading too much into it but OMG
this all happened yesterday because today sucked but
oh mah god <3~

Just got back from my first time paintballing.

Who ever thought getting hit by hard plastic balls and getting stingy welts would be so fun?

so my crush IMed me
so my crush IMed me
so my crush IMed me

and this is significant because up until then, I had always been the one IMing him.

and we had a conversation that was fun and natural and shit
and omg
I think I'm reading too much into it but OMG
this all happened yesterday because today sucked but
oh mah god <3~

Mine held my foot down while I was jotting it, with his own foot
our shoes, they did touch
let's read too much into these together :3

Also I got to leave school early today :D and my Tabunne plushie and phone charm were already here somehow even though UPS doesn't run until like four hours after that so maybe it came in the mail instead I don't knoooow

let's :D

I was speaking with a friend of his yesterday and he was saying that he was likely into me. That makes two people besides me that think that. :O I am too happy about this.

Let me join in this party~

the boy I have a crush on is absolutely crazy and also tends to flirt with everyone, so this event was probably just an extension of that BUT I CAN BE HOPEFUL CAN'T I

in band class, the band teacher told us to "scooch closer to your partner". Before I have time to respond, he takes this massive scooch in my direction and begins looking at me with a very happy face and for a second I just stare back at him before going "... Hi." and he goes "Hi." and starts looking forward again. and I was all <3

I wanna join this party!

I saw my crush before lunch today and she was all like "oh hi!" and she looked super happy to see me!

Difference is, she knows I like her, but I CAN STILL HOPE CAN'T I

Let me join in this party~

Everybody welcome to totally freak out. I know I'm being all happy~

in band class, the band teacher told us to "scooch closer to your partner". Before I have time to respond, he takes this massive scooch in my direction and begins looking at me with a very happy face and for a second I just stare back at him before going "... Hi." and he goes "Hi." and starts looking forward again. and I was all <3

I am imagining that, and it is adorable. <3

I CAN STILL HOPE CAN'T I

Of course we can! That's the point of this party! Keep the faith, yo!

Last edited:
I made my first full scratch sprite recently. >w<
It's on my DA if you wanna see it.
(Before, I made an outline sprite on a graphing calculator. lolol)

Last edited:
I made my first full scratch sprite recently. >w<
(Before, I made an outline sprite on a graphing calculator. lolol)

Congratulations!
And that sounds awesome. You people with your fancy calculators can do so much. The most I can do is write out "ABBA: MammaMia!" :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom