• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they figured out what's wrong with my pop-pop so he should be getting out of the hospital soon!

Today was best day everrrr

Today my Art IV and IB Art classes took an all-day field trip to the Frist Center for the Visual Arts in Nashville to check out their Birth of Impressionism exhibition (with legit stuff from the Museé d'Orsay) and an exhibition of Dave Chihuly's blown glass stuff. It was all amazing and awesome to see in person. All my friends are in either Art IV or IB Art so I got to hang out with my buddies all day at the same time and talk srs art with them.

For lunch we walked around this plaza and ate wherever the hell we wanted, and since I only bought a tiny rose quartz at the Frist my friends and I went to Best Buy and I bought this adapter with my extra money that lets you plug two sets of headphones into one jack, and my crush and I shared his Zune on the ride back and we guessed eachother's favorite songs and stuff. ♥ It ended up working out to my advantage that my own iPod had died before we got on the bus that morning.

tomorrow's going to be such a downer in comparison because I'm gonna have to do actual school and stuff, but oh well.

So apparently I'm good at Drama because I am good at pretending to be a gay pink lipstick. Wow. My form tutor told me my drama teacher had told him and I just sat there and went "...Am I?" Smooth, ShadScy, smooth.

I really wish I were a lipstick now i_i 'Tis my new lifelong dream.

Just aced that French exam I barely studied for.
Also, my French teacher thinks I'm some kind of adorable kid. Uh, no, but thanks for the thought?

If it makes you feel better, I can't play Solitaire either. I can play 99 and Castles and Gin/Rummy and Scopa and Cassino, but I still don't know how to play Solitaire. ;c

If it makes you feel better, I can't play Solitaire either. I can play 99 and Castles and Gin/Rummy and Scopa and Cassino, but I still don't know how to play Solitaire. ;c

The only game in that list I do know how to play is solitaire. lol

so although I'm ridiculously excited about this I'm gonna keep calm and OMGOMGOMGOMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAY *squeals happily*

...er, to explain my friend and the guy she likes finally admitted they liked each other and they're trying out a long-distance relationship...I almost died of happiness for her when I heard that.

and my parents are scheduling me a doctor's appointment so I can figure out what the hell's wrong~

*stares outside of my window*

...IT'S SNOWING!! IT'S SNOWING IN NORTH CAROLINA!! :DDD I LOVE YOU SNOW!! :DD

My brother's friend was on CNN because he got bitten by a rabid otter.
:D He was on TV~

There's a bit of snow in my yard and it makes me happy! Snow is great and I like to build snowforts and also go skiing. Snow also heralds Christmas (we celebrate it culturally, not religiously) and my birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom