• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, over the last week, I've evolved my Budew to a Roserade, my Oodish to a Vileplume, and my Snorunt into a Glalie. :D I'd say I'm doing quite well.

My god, I snatched so many starters from the shelter this week, it's unreal.

Recently evolved Shellshocky the Wartortle into a Blastoise.

a few days ago i got 2 shiny pokemon in a row

it was pretty awesome
although i still don't have a female chimchar and i'm kind of annoyed, because i've hatched about 15 of them

I've heard that there was/is a Cresselia event today.

Does anyone know if It's still happening?

Knowing my luck it probably isn't, meh... >.>

I haven't seen anyone post about finding one..

Edit: Don't think they're out...
I found a grown Surskit in the Shelter though. omg... Thats lucky o.o

Last edited:
Joining.
Just got a Cyndaquil egg and my Shinx one hatched into a girl.
Does anyone know what the yellow and black egg in my sig is? I think it's an Elekid, but I'm not sure...

Hey, is that third one in the row of Pokemon in your sig an Absol?
I don't know, I saw some floating around but wasn't sure.

My other Eevee egg finally hatched~
He evolved into a Vaporeon~
I gave all my Pokémon nicknames~
^_^

Their names were given considering their final evolutions.

Oh, I'd seen a silver egg around and I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. It looks almost like a Totodile egg, except the blue part is silver and the tan part is bright yellow.

EDIT: Apparently the egg has a "white top, yellow middle, and dark brown bottom."
Here it is.

Last edited:
^o-o

Remind me to check the forums more often. Well, there's still the 24th. *drops Pokemon off in Daycare*

what the hell i haven't got a single event since the site opened
this game makes me rage sometimes
well it makes me rage most of the time really but i'm addicted

Oh, and by the way FMC, my Miltank egg which still hasn't hatched because every freaking day I'm the only one who clicks on them is related to your Miltank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom