• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the subject of family

yesterday my dad told me he thinks I'm making a big mistake with the whole trans thing
and that I should go to uni as a girl

which brings the total number of people irl who are cool with me being how I am to probably like, two
:|

My school's GSA is doing Ally Week this week and I have gotten most of my lit class to wear lavender ribbons~!

Given that this school's kind of homophobic (it has a slight case of catholicism) it's kind of impressive I guess.

My school hasn't got a GSA, but they started a 'Diversity Club' this year -- and they got the Day of Silence to be posted on the website which is pretty freaking awesome and I am v. happy. Shame I have no one to be quiet at except my dogs.

Who all is participating in the DOS this year, anyway? I am, and I managed to get two other people to this year so that I'm not the only one again. Yaay.

why am I never at school on DOS grrrr

I will still attempt it however
I only realised it was tomorrow (er... today) a few hours ago and I wouldn't have made plans with my very loud friend if I had known lol :B

I WILL BE SILENT IN SPIRIT.

I'm not at school today, so yeah... not much point. Plus last year was a disaster because it caused arguments between me and my friends, so yeah, probably won't be doing it with them again. :|

I was... pretty silent today. I think the only thing I said was "well that's just shit" when I realised I had woken up at 2 in the afternoon.

Didn't know it was today and I'm trying to get a date for tomorrow so uh ;_; I can stay silent for the next 1:30 hours but there's no real point.

Also I got my Underworks binder yesterday and it is superior to T-Kingdom. I also got this shirt I ordered so uh two-in-one photo deal haha
CIMG2035.jpg

It makes me look way skinnier than I actually am. Ignore how gross my hair is too, I've washed it since!

Either way, passable? I know I can't pass irl (lol massive hips + horrid voice) yet but photos are a start!

EDIT: gay date set up: I rule.

Last edited:
Didn't know it was today and I'm trying to get a date for tomorrow so uh ;_; I can stay silent for the next 1:30 hours but there's no real point.

Also I got my Underworks binder yesterday and it is superior to T-Kingdom. I also got this shirt I ordered so uh two-in-one photo deal haha
CIMG2035.jpg

It makes me look way skinnier than I actually am. Ignore how gross my hair is too, I've washed it since!

Either way, passable? I know I can't pass irl (lol massive hips + horrid voice) yet but photos are a start!

EDIT: gay date set up: I rule.

Very passable. Showed the picture to an unbiased party and she said it looked very male to her b^^d

I've been silent most of the day, but about two hours I decided to break the silence early (rather than at midnight like I did last year).

VPLJ: I totally forget you're trans most of the time so I was like "wait what is he trying to pass for". :D Which seems like it's a good thing!

...although really, your skin is way too perfect for a guy. I am jealous.

Go Dinru~! :3

vplj looks a bit like me lol
except without glasses

hmm if underworks is better I might get a binder from them at some point
my t-kingdom one seems to be less tight no matter what I do now B| I've only had it a month and a half

man i've never even gotten around to buying a binder

it's not very practical i guess

I DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE besides tiny titties whoop

that shirt is boss because i hate rubik's cubes

also i'll lol give you massive hips :| motherfucking ... 31 inch waist, 39 inch hips
WHY

I had to go to a funeral yesterday, but everyone was pretty silent anyways for obvious reasons and I never talk at school anyways, so do I win DOS?

Speaking of DOS, I love the idiotic pricks who don't know that they're acting very homophobic, then get uber defensive and I-am-right-stop-being-offended when you call them out on it.

Also, I tallied the amount of times I heard the word faggot by 10 minutes into my 6th period class. 5 times! New record! :/

Last edited:
Also, I tallied the amounts of time I heard the word faggot by 10 minutes into my 6th period class. 5 times! New record! :/

Amusingly, nobody seems to use any homophobic slang here in the UK. Nobody knows what the other meaning of dyke is, I don't remember anyone ever saying faggot (mainly because it's a sausage or something) and a fag is only ever a cigarette.

The worse thing I get is this random hoarde of year sevens and eights who follow us and go "OH MY GOD, YOU'RE... YOU'RE GAY!" Yes, well done, child. I actually already know, but really. Thanks.

And in Sociology whenever we're arguing on gay adoption and the like the guy behind me is constantly like "GOD WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DISAGREE WITH ME. GOD." Oh. I have no idea... maybe because you're a douchebag and you're saying that I shouldn't be able to adopt children one day? I'm basically known as That Girl Who Defends Gay People rather than Member of the Lesbian Gang like I used to be. lulz, Lesbian Gang. None of us were actually lesbians.

Amusingly, nobody seems to use any homophobic slang here in the UK. Nobody knows what the other meaning of dyke is, I don't remember anyone ever saying faggot (mainly because it's a sausage or something) and a fag is only ever a cigarette.
you lucky so and so

I got dyke all the freaking time :( and people use faggot constantly, as well as bazillions of other words...

Everyone still uses gay as insult though :| even my sister and I have to yell at her /every time/ for it
How am I related to her she is literally the polar opposite of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom