• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations vplj~ /lamelatepost it's good that she's accepting you and stuff. <3

in other news I think my boyfriend is on the gay side of bisexual but I'm an exception or something? idk

that. Is awesome beyond words. I mean, seriously... I cannot express how thrilled I am to hear about that.

Wow, you know how drama club tends to have a reputation as really, really gay?

Over the past few days, I've seen guys kissing other guys, guys trying to find excuses to crossdress, guys putting on lots of lipstick before kissing everyone, girls slapping other girls' asses, and guys offering lapdances.

I kind of wonder why I didn't join drama club before.

Wow, you know how drama club tends to have a reputation as really, really gay?

You know, that's really weird, because in my school, I'm about 90% sure that I'm the only gay guy in drama. There's several lesbians and bisexual girls, but no nonstraight boys but me. Yet the band is full of gay guys. It's utterly bizarre.

You know, that's really weird, because in my school, I'm about 90% sure that I'm the only gay guy in drama. There's several lesbians and bisexual girls, but no nonstraight boys but me. Yet the band is full of gay guys. It's utterly bizarre.
Yeah, see, at my school drama club is really gay and the bands are ... fairly gay, but mainly where there's an overlap between drama and band.

Alright, was wondering if there was one!

I'd like to join. I'm pansexual, a recent revelation (thanks to 4chan ironically) and rather gender dysmorphic. I am actually female, but I would much rather be referred to as male. I don't want SRS or any of that. I just cross dress a lot. Just a drag king here, though a poor one. Luckily, as I was browsing the past posts here, I saw that there are links to sites that help in that area, so that's great. ^_^

I told my parents that I am bisexual (easier to explain) but I think they have forgotten. o_o It happens; my father forgot I had gotten my ears pierced three months after the fact, even though I wear earrings constantly (big ones, too). Plus it's not like I chat to my parents about all the girls I like.

They don't actively know I'm a transvestite, though I have cross dressed around them. I guess they just don't notice...? They're kind of oblivious. XD I don't know how they'd take it, but I do want to tell them. And I'm planning on crossing to the annual Christmas family reunion. THAT will be exciting!

They don't actively know I'm a transvestite, though I have cross dressed around them. I guess they just don't notice...? They're kind of oblivious. XD I don't know how they'd take it, but I do want to tell them. And I'm planning on crossing to the annual Christmas family reunion. THAT will be exciting!
It's pretty much socially accepted for girls to wear guys' clothes. People, generally oblivious or not, don't tend to perceive it as crossdressing unless you go further and bind your chest or something. (And even then, binding only works for reactions if the difference is apparent.)

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I came out to my parents. Yay! I guess. It didn't feel like I though it would have, like it would be freeing or something. It just made me feel really angry and icky. Not the good kind of icky either. The very bad kind of icky. But a good night's rest has made it feel much better.

This is true at our school too. I'm pretty sure nobody (guys, at least) in our drama club are gay, but there were a few gay people in band. Of course, everyone has their suspicions about some of them. Rumors have it there was a group of five guys that cuddled at some party (three, I think, are in drama, and one is in band).

LOL, cuddling at parties. How tame you guys are. Lots of my friends made out at parties back in the day. One of my friends has still been with more boys than girls.

TAMENESS

Also don't you hate it when you're talking to a guy who's gay and it's all going well - you hit it off, seem pretty compatible and whatnot - and then out of nowhere he decides he's "bi" and starts seeing a girl? I do. It's fucking annoying.

Lol fake bis.

Hmmmm only 9-10 months till I go to uni now. I'm still not sure if I should introduce myself to everyone as my guy name... I still look a lot like a girl though. THIS NEEDS FIXING

My mother agreed to buy me a suit (yaaay) on the condition that it was a women's suit (booo), and I thought it was better than nothing since I could always wear a tie and look cool. But now she's added a new condition: I have to wear a handkerchief instead of a tie or no suit. And then she insisted that lots of men wear handkerchiefs around their necks, really.
Mum; I'm not doing a Quentin Crisp cosplay, as cool as he was. Don't be a jerk just because you can hang things over my head.

Come on, I don't look that bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom