• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass!

Re: (Requests Maybe) Light My Candle?

Ummm.....I changed my request, but only if you haven't finished it already yet.....I'll repost it...

Holy shit you're good!! I've come though, to request a banner. Could you make it a Chinchou and Shellder? In the background could you make it like an underwater pond with some seaweed and little bubbles? And for words, could you put Serene? It's okay if you can't do it.

I should also ask for a Shedinja avvie, within the constraints you used with the others

Re: (Requests Maybe) Light My Candle?

I think it's the mission of every Tauros card image ever to scare the crap out of me.
taurus2.png

I can't be the only one who thinks that Shedinja looks kind of drugged.
shedinja.png

!!! A Tauros that isn't creepy as hell/wants to eat me.
taurus3.png

dododo
Serene-shelderchincou.png

My first team on Red (or what I remember of it anyway.) Spike the Nidoking (he knew surf!), Cleffa the Clefable (it was before GSC. She was a great battler), and a Dodrio that I don't recall the name of. (it new fly xD)

And I don't have MG's pic done yet sorry >:

Re: (Requests Maybe) post in me or the puppy gets it

OMG YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!! I swear, you must have been mutated or something. Thanks sooooo much!

Haha, I like the thread's new name! As long as it's not my puppy, though.

Best thread name ever x3

You must make me avatar of Angel >>

Wow, you're right, that Tauros is creepy.

You do drawing requests, right? If you're not too busy, can you do one about the Rack Shackle Pack (yes, again)? All I request specifically of the drawing is that it has Rosie and Blade together somehow in it.

Awesum as usual~

The Skywing is a dragon, so it is awesome.
Blade and Rosie are really.. kinda... well, awesome. =3

Dragon is not helpful today~

I can wait from my picture, dun' worry. :3
The one with Blade and Rosie is awesome, although the entire picture looks very stiff from that angle, pictures usually look very stiff from directly at the side, so there's nothing wrong with the picture. But you should really try another angle if you draw a picture like that.

That. Is. ADORABLE!

All I can see is that Blade's sickle looks a bit square, and for some reason, I interpret it as something limp that's about to fall over.

Blades sickle looks like it should be square-ish because it just seems to suit him, and it's so cute! *takes yet another look* ... too cute.

The dragon also looks great, the position and shading is awesome.

You made a Purugly, (which I normally despise) look adorable.. holy piesinburger, Batman!
I made up a new swearword just for you. Now don't you feel special. :D

Ummm.....I don't want to be demanding, but do you think you could make the Shellder in my banner more like the Chinchou. I mean, more 3D and lifelike than a drawing. It's okay if you can't do it, though....

could you do a drawing of my fakemon thorlune?
thorlune.png
it's kind of old, maybe I should remake that one (and some others.)

Blade Sickle= Awesome squareishness :D

Despite the fact that you don't get every detail in/right, it always looks WAY BETTER than mine! Or anyone else's for the matter! IT'S INSANE!!!!! *Wishes for experience, doesn't get it, is sad* Seriously, you're drawings are awesome, and I know that's all I've said on this thread, but it's the TRUTH!!!!

I just wanted to ask something. I hope you don't mind if I use part of the picture as my avatar? Or should I keep it how it is?

While I'm at it, thanks again ~

My first team on Red (or what I remember of it anyway.) Spike the Nidoking (he knew surf!), Cleffa the Clefable (it was before GSC. She was a great battler), and a Dodrio that I don't recall the name of. (it new fly xD)

Heh, that reminds me of my little sister's first Pokémon team... she also had a Surfing Nidoking back in R/B/Y. And a Wigglytuff named "Fathead♀," which was already up to level 51 somewhere around Fuschia City and ended up being boxed until the Elite Four because the rest of her team was falling too far behind.

I think this is also the first time I've ever seen a Clefable that doesn't look all fat and oval-shaped. (and even after seeing that, I still can't imagine what a low-fat Clefairy would look like... they're usually pretty much completely round, so a skinny one wouldn't look right at all XD)

woooah lotsa posts.

Ok, in order!

I can wait from my picture, dun' worry. :3
The one with Blade and Rosie is awesome, although the entire picture looks very stiff from that angle, pictures usually look very stiff from directly at the side, so there's nothing wrong with the picture. But you should really try another angle if you draw a picture like that.

I've been working on it, actually, but I can't make it looks how I want it too. >_o And Angle is one of my weaknesses I' say. x3 it was really a 'I wanna draw Rosie and Blade their so cute together omg' sort of thing.
Ummm.....I don't want to be demanding, but do you think you could make the Shellder in my banner more like the Chinchou. I mean, more 3D and lifelike than a drawing. It's okay if you can't do it, though....

I would but I can't find a single picture of Shellder that doesn't look like ass. Dx If I can find a better one in my travels I will change it. :3

could you do a drawing of my fakemon thorlune? it's kind of old, maybe I should remake that one (and some others.)

Sure thing.

I just wanted to ask something. I hope you don't mind if I use part of the picture as my avatar? Or should I keep it how it is?

Go ahead :3

FMC's awesome art is awesome. XD As I've already said in the lounge, many times. XD I would request a million Basaina-related stuff if I could, but I fear I'd just get annoying. So. :P It would be awesome if I could get an avvie of Judgement Basaina, but you're most likely busy with other stuff.

And a banner of Bas and Halan. *hides*

Back
Top Bottom