• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass!

Re: post in me or the puppy gets it

It actually looks really good, especially the arms (I really like arms o.o) Something I always like to note is pecs/breasts begin really close where the armpit indication would end (like so - I couldn't resist redlining this one, I love this panel), and it does there, which looks good. I'm not sure if his nipple would be visible from that angle, though... I think it would probably be just obscured or half obscured by his arm. But it's fine for the sake of fanservice... ;D Something looks a little off about his abs though... but I can't put my finger on it. From gawking at pictures of Greed and real guys just now, I think they might start too low.

Greed is actually really good to look at (in the manga; the anime has that low-budget sort of stench about it in Greed's episodes) for muscle reference. His design allows for plenty of muscle exposure and I do think Arakawa has it down. If she doesn't have it down anatomically, she for sure has it down aesthetically. @.@

Greed also has gorgeous hands. They're nice to look at too.

I think I actually have a picture of Greed... by you... in my Greed folder... that I saw just now... from the old forums? :B Do you remember me askin' for it? (it's ok if you don't)

Last edited:

:B heh, thanks. I have a book about drawing human males, actually, so I'll look it over, and read more FMA, kekeke.

Also I don't think I recall... :C sorry.

Haha, the Black Jack-ification of the Luxray is brilliant; the hair works perfectly, and the expression and stitches look supercool. The arms look a little weird, but Luxray don't have arms, so that's probably why X3

And I can't wait to see your lighting-practice one once it's coloured and things~ And the hands are lookin' very good indeed :)

Wow, the Black Jack Luxray is awesome and the stitches make it look super cool x3 (i cant think of anything wrong with it, but then again im really not very good at critique XP)

And the hands on the other pic, epic, you can really draw hands so well cant you? x3

one final word to sum all your artwork up, epic x3

ok, I don't know if you forgot my old request, but could you redraw this guy (he's supposed to be a little kid) instead of the other thing?

Re: [Requests Closed] post in me or the puppy gets it

Going back to the ones on hands-Awesome. Every time I try hands, they fail miserably.:(

Oh wow... It's all so awesome. Then again, that's to be expected from FMC at all times. C:

The fakemon Quaxiatu looks rather good, is it a evolution to Xatu? *waits for a yes*
Edward and Rinna also looks rather good, I'd not say it's the best you've done, but I highly doubt you aimed for that.
I really like the shading on Kai's nose, it makes it stand out, like a nose should.

Just a question, are you going to take requests again? I'd like to know that, because I love about anything you draw. :3

LOOK AT ME I REMEMBERED I HAVE AN ART THREAD

so, things.

An Umbreon (her name is Rinna, RSPers should remember her?)

For a contest on dA...

"Theme: Alternate Interpretations

What if the Pokemon we know and love had been based on different animals or items? What if Charmander, rather than a reptile, had been a rodent? What if the Eeveelutions were based not on furry predators, but reptiles? Be sure to depict one or more Pokemon as something other than their official designs imply while keeping them recognizable. Let your imagination go crazy and see what you can come up with!"

so yeah.

And finally...

This one's not for the kiddies!

So I figured 'what the hell I'll be 18 in less than a week, let's draw some Umbreon-in-a-bikini booty. Rinna again.

Comments plox?

wow, awesome pics, as usualy awesomeness is to be expected from your artwork x3 which is why i was gonna request something, only just before i did i noticed requests are closed, so nvm #_¬

anyway, the umbreon looks incredible, even though it has no feet it seems to work really well with the feel of it, cool x3, also i might try the 'change pokemon animal species' thing, sounds like fun, u make it look easy ;3

last but not least the last pic, although it is human/pokemon sytyle and is only wearing a bikini it does still look fantastic, i need body tips for my manga series... i cant draw much without clothes other than arms, hands (although i suck at hands with or without gloves) and heads #^TT just the form and shading, its all just absolutley fantastic, awesemness to the max i say, keep up the awesome work ;3

Thank you C:

Now, here's something I recently completed... My first Vector!

*c/p's the dA notes*

'My first vector aaaaaah it took forever and kinda sucks.

It had OVER 200 layers too

(what? over 200?!) *shot*

Anyway, I did a Giratina... Why do I alway choose Giratina? She was the first thing I scratch sprited too. '

That vector is basically the coolest thing ever. I always think those look so, so fantastic... even if they do take over 200 layers! The different-interpretations of pokemon is a neat idea, as well. :3

=D Haaaaaaaay, those were cooooooooool... So, uh, why is Rinna all like, "I'M GONNA' EAT YOUR SOUL" in that earlier picture?

Back
Top Bottom