• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

I feel terrible forgetting to mention you in my original post, Watershed. I forgot about Furret as well. Sorry, you two! I wasn't thinking. Well, Watershed, you are intelligent, you write poetry of a high quality, you can be a little harsh here on the forums, like me, but you're actually perfectly kind and upstanding. You have to get HGSS. Apart from that, there's not much to say.

Last edited:
I'd like to get to know Ruby better. I feel like I'm missing out on someone awesome! And I've certainly been here long enough.

what only two people have said things about meeee :< Seriously, I need opinions.

Barubu: Is an awesome dude with an awesome avvie who is an awesome consoler =D

Zim: i hate you When you're not dissing me in Forum Games (which i think we need to do thast again that was funnnn) you're a pretty nice guy.

From what little we've actually talked, I find you to be a pretty cool person. Can't wait to Possibly Co-Gm an RP with you.

um other opinions:

Dezzu: I don't know what it is, whether something in your posts, or what I can sense to be your demeanor, but I really don't like you at all.

Cookies: ilu 'nuff said. I wish Xbox could play with PC on TF2. My Pyro and Demoman skills will defeat your Medicy and Scooty powers anyday!

sreservoir: I think I like you, but sometimes you seem like a nut.

Steele: Still an idiot.

You're alright but I think that you post too many provacative posts when things tend to go a bit haywire, even if they are in jest.

what only two people have said things about meeee :< Seriously, I need opinions.

Barubu: Is an awesome dude with an awesome avvie who is an awesome consoler =D

Zim: i hate you When you're not dissing me in Forum Games (which i think we need to do thast again that was funnnn) you're a pretty nice guy.

we do but i haven't had internet! you are oh-so-fun to annoy. and i mean that in the most loving way possible, i assure you

Mewtwo is lovely but worries me sometimes.

zim is another person whose lower-case typing fails to measure up to sresevoirs but he is still cool so yeah also arylett likes him so hes cool for that too

Brock is okay and a good member but a tad irritating at times.'

Steele knows karate or something so I have to be nice to him. But I totally would be anyway because he is a good member and I loves him.

Leafpool and I should talk more since I think we could be totally not boyfriend and girlfriend marbychu shut up. Wait no, he got banned.

*Strife89 feels that he's lost a lot of respect in the eyes of #tcod. He earned it.*

Kinda surprised no one's issued a suspension, yelled at me, or anything. ._.

Last edited:
*looks around for comments about self, finds none*

My thoughts:

Mewtwo: from what I've seen, good at spriting
Blastoise: has a good sense of humor. (also first person to greet me at TCoD. Thnx.)
Rock-Ground: in my opinion, a bit shy, yet has a lot of posts (?) (also, a good opponent. but trust me, he's going to lose our ASB battle, and I sense he'll be goin' down swingin'.)
Mawile: a decent spriter, though I hate how he keeps Stealing my introducion message which proves he is irratating at times. (I know you can read this, Mawile)
Zackrinian: a pretty friendly person. sort of reminds me of an old friend I had at a private school I left.
That's about it, for now.

What I don't understand is how a piece of text is even a welcome if it's just the same thing being copy-pasted in every new thread; if you want to welcome someone, I honestly think you should be sincere about it and make an effort, because really there's not much point other than postcount+.
so yeah my opinion of people who do this isn't that good, generally :/

What I don't understand is how a piece of text is even a welcome if it's just the same thing being copy-pasted in every new thread; if you want to welcome someone, I honestly think you should be sincere about it and make an effort, because really there's not much point other than postcount+.
so yeah my opinion of people who do this isn't that good, generally :/

the Introduction forum is a steaming pile of shit and you as a mod should smite it.

Back
Top Bottom