• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Re: What Games Are You Playing? (Redux)

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance! (You don't know how glad I am there are recap things in-game for the other games wow.)

Robot Unicorn Attack. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Dark Souls again. I can never get over the feeling that you get after defeating a boss that has been destroying you fourty times prior.

Decided to re-play The World Ends with you. It's been a couple of years since I last picked it up and I've forgotten a lot of stuff about it.

White 2, Chrono Trigger! And I think maybe today I'll go get Theatrhythm! :o

I've been replaying Platinum, trying to beat Majora's Mask, and picking up Black and Theatrhythm when I get insanely bored.

Super Mario RPG, because the water levels in Black Mesa give me intense nausea :(

Playing my old pokemon Sapphire version(The very first pokemon game I ever got, I can't believe it's still working. Too bad I deleted my first save a long time ago because I thought it broke), and planning on doing a challenge run for Black 2 when it comes out in the U.S in a few weeks. I may post the challenge on here, or at least tell all of you guys about it.

I'm playing psychotic games in my mind. That never end.

They go on forever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.

iCarly reference!

I'm playing psychotic games in my mind. That never end.

They go on forever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.
And ever.

iCarly reference!

I want to say how awesome that is, but the fact that you are playing psychotic games slightly worries me. Anyways, doing a normal run of SoulSilver for the fun of it (I left it for a year for some reason)

Brotherhood and Revelations over and over to hone my skills and prepare for III

(sorry if this counts as bumping)

Starting over in Final Fantasy II and getting White 2 tomorrow!

New Vegas.

Just opened the Armory in Vault 34, now I'm falling down all these awesome weapons.
Probably should've brought the Minigun and Missile Launcher too, but oh well.

I managed to play a few hours of Knights of the Old Republic yesterday without it crashing so I guess I'll try to do that some more!

I managed to play a few hours of Knights of the Old Republic yesterday without it crashing so I guess I'll try to do that some more!

Are you playing a hard copy or from Steam? Because for the life of me I can't travel between planets without crashing.

Back
Top Bottom