• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt What Pokemon completed your Sinnoh Dex?

Lumineon. I passed the trainer early because I needed to heal during story, and that one person was IMPOSSIBLE to find. I also couldn't find the good rod, sadly -_-'

I pretty much planned it so that first run through the Elite 4 would finish it; the last five Pokémon I needed to see were all owned by them. So I believe it was Milotic (or possibly Garchomp).

... I haven't even beaten the fifth gym leader. D:

The only one I haven't seen so far is Milotic, so that'll be it. Once I beat stupid Cynthia...

Dialga. Luckily, it wasn't hard to figure out what to do. I have friends who had the game three months before me, and they had the National Dex.

Wormadam. I still wonder how I missed that trainer in the middle of the route...

Back
Top Bottom