• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

When do you start school?

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he
I started today, but it was more of an orientation than school (or "shule" as Megamind calls it). Official classes start Wednesday. So when do you start?

I start on september 1st. (I had more than three months of summer, X3)

I gt about another month to chill before school, X3

Freshmen start August 29th, the rest start August 30th.

Might be going in the day before I need to for the sake of freshman harassment.

Assuming I get into this one place, my uni starts at some time in mid/late September!! I should. Probably. Find out the exact date at some point.

The 6th of September. I think. That's what it says on the bulletin board of the high school near my house, and the one I'm going too is in the same district. I think. I get out of school for the summer really late though.

You're all lucky. I start back August 17th. The 10th and 11th are registration, and the 16th is a sort of "you're back in school now" kind of thing.

Not looking forward to it at all.

6th for half a day where we don't do anything except bug the counselors about our courses, and 7th for real.

That's just under a month. I have three weeks of freedom after summer school for doing nothing all day. Yay.

August 24th.

...I really need to get cracking on my summer homework. But I need to watch Fox News for it, so I'm justified in my procrastination!

My term starts on the 17th of September, which meant that my family's holiday to France had to be brought forward. Annoyingly, this means we'll be arriving in Kent (Dover) on the 15th, driving to Devon to pick up all my junk and then heading back up to a slightly different part of Kent (Canterbury) three days later. Ah well.

Depends on my classes. Most of them start on the 23rd, but that Internet Fundamentals class (It's required :l ) starts on the 19th of next month.

I don't think I actually start until October 9th... but I'm moving to England for university from the US, so I'm headed over there quite a bit earlier than that, around the 24th of September. Still quite a ways off!

I don't remember the exact date, but it's somewhere around August 25th. Maybe a litte before.

Back
Top Bottom