• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which skin/style do you use?

What skin do you use?

• vBulletin

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Minimal Dewgong

Votes: 42 30.0%
  • Axe Murderer

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Roar of Time

Votes: 71 50.7%

• Total voters
Scyther Slash. Usually I change every month, but it's really soothing on my eyes. I'm fine with dark-colored skin, but bright colored always felt like it was blinding me, though I found out that Scyther is perfect. Not to mention that the Scyther looks cool at the top of the page and I like the saying and text style.

I use Minimal Dewgong. The reason is the style keeps switching for me and I'm too lazy to switch it back to Roar of Time or Scyther Slash all the time.

I did use Scyther-Slash obbsessivly, but then I got sick of it. Minimal Dewong style.

I used to use Syther Slash, but I decided to try some other skins and settled on Roar of Time, which is awesome

I like to use Minimal Dewgong Style, because It's best for my eyes. Also, I don't have to see the white backround non-transparent sprite avatars. I also can see any text color other than white. And because Dewgong is a cute pie~

I personally use Roar of Time.
Minimal Dewgong's way too bright, Scyther Slash is still bright, Axe Murderer is monotonous, vB is boring, but RoT is nice, dark, and doesn't hurt my eyes~

Scyther slash at the minute. Makes a change from axe murderer. Roar of time is cool too, but Minimal Dewgong is kinda harsh on my eyes.

Roar of Time. It's way easier on my eyes; I use dark skins whenever possible because if it's too bright I get headaches. I can't stand Minimal Dewgong for that reason.

I propose Rainbow Pikachu Style. It would be tacky and eye-hurting and glorious.

I'm on Dewgong still at the moment.

if we're suggesting stuff, i suggest godly zapdos style. beautiful and yellow and black.

i was using roar of time but just last night i changed to scyther slash.

Back
Top Bottom