• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing that [getting Platinum for 99p] tomorrow, too! I'm so thrilled I'll be able to get rid of my old, crappy DS games (Project Rub, seriously?) in a way that isn't trading them in for about 50p. And Platinum! :3

Got it! Currently absolutely loving it - I'm naming all my Pokemon after Buffy characters :)

It's also an absolutely beautiful day out, so I'm playing Platinum out in the sunshine and will be going on a walk with some friends later. *happy sigh*

Got to see Star Trek yesterday <3

And my boyfriend <3

And LARPing next weekend <333

I got to see my friend for the first time in a week~

She has this hyperactively adorable way of getting our attention (saying "Hey" multiple times in quick succession), and when she did that today we all tackled her. ^^

And I got into Honors Chem, because my teacher was awesome and bumped me up a point! :D

It turns out that most of my teachers seem like they're going to be pretty lenient about me making up the stuff that I missed when I was at Destination Imagination Global Finals for a week. =D And here I am, procrastinating again, but maybe that just can't be helped anymore.

And, I braided a little section of my hair and pulled it back with the rest of my ponytail, and I kinda like it since it's different from my usual hairstyle (a low ponytail) and I think it looks simple yet elegant. =3 So I'm satisfied with that.

Tomorrow's my last last day of school this year! (but I'm gonna miss my guy friends who are technologically challenged SO MUCH ;~; )

Also I'm feeling kind of popular right now

WOOOT, 1,000 posts! X3

Woo school's having fun day tomorrow AND next week.
That stupid spring concert's finally over.....
I finished platinum for my friend, but I don't care if he was using me cause I love playing that damn game.
LUL
all finals are done....
and I'm just excited.
wooppee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom