• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Emergency Ref Outpost

Eta Carinae and I would be so grateful to anyone who could help us wrap up our battle on Dusky Bridge, because we have potentially five evolutions waiting on it! :o It's a 3v3, with 2 Pokémon left on one side and 1 Pokémon on the other.

I hate to have to do this, but my job's ramped up my duties so much that reffing has been impossible for the past month or so, and that seems exceedingly unlikely to change until at least awhile into 2016, so I have to ask someone to take over for me in the tournament battle I'm reffing (Music Dragon vs Byrus). (The next round has been sitting in my files half-finished for more than half a month, so I can send it along to the new ref if they want me to.)

If the battlers in either of my other battles (LotF vs Lilycolo and Keldeo vs Eifie II) would like to ask for an e-ref, I certainly don't mind, but if not then I'm going to hold onto those battles for now in the hopes of finishing them in the new year, since they're less time-sensitive than a tournament battle.

I hate to have to do this, but my job's ramped up my duties so much that reffing has been impossible for the past month or so, and that seems exceedingly unlikely to change until at least awhile into 2016, so I have to ask someone to take over for me in the tournament battle I'm reffing (Music Dragon vs Byrus). (The next round has been sitting in my files half-finished for more than half a month, so I can send it along to the new ref if they want me to.)

If the battlers in either of my other battles (LotF vs Lilycolo and Keldeo vs Eifie II) would like to ask for an e-ref, I certainly don't mind, but if not then I'm going to hold onto those battles for now in the hopes of finishing them in the new year, since they're less time-sensitive than a tournament battle.

I am very much going to regret this, but I'll take over the tournament battle, at least temporarily.

In exchange, I'll ref a battle for anyone who takes this.

I'm not sure if this offer still stands, but if it does, I'd appreciate it if you'd ref this battle vs Meursault for me. If not, that's okay, I'll still pick this battle up. Expect a reffing up by Sunday at the latest. (haha look at me setting myself up deadlines to motivate myself to ref again)

And, as a side note, I promised Totodile and Zhorken I would ref their double battle and then I basically abandoned it halfway through. Sorry abut that! I'll get back to reffing that one too.

I'm not sure if this offer still stands, but if it does, I'd appreciate it if you'd ref this battle vs Meursault for me. If not, that's okay, I'll still pick this battle up. Expect a reffing up by Sunday at the latest. (haha look at me setting myself up deadlines to motivate myself to ref again)

I'd be happy to take that one for you! I'll say Sunday as well for an approximate date of reffing.

Back
Top Bottom