• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• My question about Sleep Talk typing was with regards to the Elementalist mastery. Is "both" still the answer in that case? That seems a little bit overpowered.
    yes good

(I'll contact Lilycolo and TTC about the thing, then)

edit: commands sent, are you happy
    tag battle: tbh I'm not really sure what to do, I could get in touch with team 2 and see if they'd like to end it in a draw now if you'd like?

activity: I think I'll be relinquishing your wall this time... I'll be around this busy through saturday and I hurt my (nondominant, thankfully) wrist today so typing is a bit of a chore. If it comes down to it I'll probably make an absence sheet post, but as it is now I think I can handle it. I'll try to get the status stuff done tonight, too.

shinies: omg... will probably change some of mine back, though, since they hurt my eyes and I'm more used to the normal colorings

re: gazette, yes good
    Quick question about the skill striker mastery: do you have to keep using different moves of base power 70 and under, or can you repeat moves and still get points for it?
    what i dont know what you mean its always been eldarach

and for that matter i will never stop being amused when people mistakenly call you effie after my completely unrelatedly-named whale ;)
    Yeah, that sounds reasonable. Probably not much of the attack, but a bit of it.
    Super Smile Mommy Scares Boy in Daycare, a companion piece to "Super Smile Tommy Scares Woman on Ship"

(the Super Smile Toffee one would make the best signature move - Super Smile Flying Sparkle Fart)

(oh yeah also is my status scale close-ish enough to the official one to be alright under the new guidelines? Are you the person to be coming to with this?)

(edit: aaaalso, note Kratos' absence sheet post re: my tournament battle)

(edit 2: also also I didn't know you could make Pokemon shiny before?? glorious (edit 4: oh, it's a recent change. That explains the db maintenance page I got when I tried to look something up earlier, then. (edit 5: this would probably make more sense as separate VMs, but what's done is done, I guess)))

(edit 3: also also also, please check out Superbird's question in the tournament battle I'm reffing if you haven't seen it yet. (edit 3.5: also also also also, I think we now rule each other's walls! ΣB| ))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom