• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AKINATOR

...This is pretty addictive. I just went with Gamzee first, and it got him really quick. So then I went with more obscure characters, and it got 'em all. Haha, cool stuff.

It refuses to get any characters from Stephen King novels other than The Shining :|
What?! Not even Annie Wilkes? D: Goddammit, I guess there's no hope for it guessing any characters from Dreamcatcher then. Hrmm, maybe I'll try it for characters from The dark tower series later.

What?! Not even Annie Wilkes? D: Goddammit, I guess there's no hope for it guessing any characters from Dreamcatcher then. Hrmm, maybe I'll try it for characters from The dark tower series later.

It did get Annie after one wrong guess. But it refuses to get any Needful Things characters and bleh.
(it also got Pennywise but come on)

Edit: Finally managed to stump it with some Twisted Metal.

Last edited:
Apparently, Akinator does not know legos very well. My brother always stumps him with random lego characters.

Anyway, here is a list of what I or my brother have stumped him with so far:
-Zack the LEGO Maniac
-France from Hetalia
-Professor Voltage from the Legoland computer game
-Papa Brickolini from Lego Island
-MADvsArt (Youtuber)
-AlliKatNya (Youtuber)
-peanut3423 (Youtuber)
-Skipper Dan (character from one of Weird Al's songs)
-Fred Huggins (from the Weird Al Show)

I think that's all, though there are probably some I'm forgetting.

it got billy joe armstrong /and/ archeops right <3

i had to tell it about beheeyem though!

It did get Annie after one wrong guess. But it refuses to get any Needful Things characters and bleh.
(it also got Pennywise but come on)

Edit: Finally managed to stump it with some Twisted Metal.
Aw, Needful Things needs more love. Too bad the movie was so awful.

It got Roland Deschain from The Dark Tower! I'll have to pester it with some more obscure TDT characters later on. I think someone like Jack Mort or Dandelo
might stump it...

It took it like 40 questions to get Britt Daniel. :I And it couldn't guess who Prince Lir from The Last Unicorn was even though he was already in there when it asked me what I was thinking of... I think I stumped it when I answered no to the "royal descent" question. He's technically not, even in the movie, though in the movie it only gets brought up once...

I'm super amused now that whenever I ask about video game characters he has to ask "Is your character from League of Legends?" Last time I played with this guy (around last year I guess) he never asked about it.

Question N° 26
Is your character a hard-boiled detective?

...no wonder he correctly guessed Ace Dick.

Although he did get Rage Guy first.

IT GOT DERPY HOOVES :DDDDDD

EDIT: AND DWAYNE FROM LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE FHDFBSKFGEFJBFU :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It got a golfer on its second try (and it got a very similar one on its first try).

On the topic of Stephen King it wouldn't get Ray Garraty from "The Long Walk"

It got Hatsune Miku, all right.

Gotta try again with someone else.

Got X too. I need to think of someone really obscure for once in my life.

Well... it got zigzagoon. But I was thinking of linoone! xD

EDIT: It couldn't guess tyrouge, either.

EDIT THE SECOND: It didn't guess Crayak! Although it did get Rachel...

Last edited:
It even has the Engloids?

Well, it can't get VY2, right? Of course not. Thank God for avatarless Vocaloids. I kept on pressing no and I wasn't even lying. It's in the there, but he couldn't get it.

Couldn't get Hachi either. Now to try cosMo!

No cosMo, and no James K. Polk until the third go around. He really is one of the least known presidents...

Last edited:
He knew Klonoa.

Even a bloody computer knows more about him than the majority of people.

WHAT IS THIS.

And he knew Kanji too this is quite frightening.

Okay let's try a Runescape character and see him break.

EDIT: He knew the Wise Old Man as well.

I will never sleep again.

Back
Top Bottom