• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what you talkin bout, we have awesome chips and crockett (chips are better only in Belgium, obviously). Bram Ladage is so bad for your health but it tastes so good uggnh
nono

i make a distinction between "sugary, salty but teeth-rottingly tasty shit" and "high cuisine".

you guys pwn at the former, and suck dick at the latter. D:

Dammit people why aren't you talking about the Belfry of Bruges?
when i was there, i tried to convince my parents to take a picture of me lying on the floor outside splattered in ketchup, but they said no. ):

02-19-07_mysti_edited.jpg

Wow. Just, wow.
Would it be weird if I said my first thought after seeing this was "OMIGOSH SHE'S ADORABLE!!", because it was. It may just be that particular picture or something.. :sweatdrop:
I probably won't actually ever post a picture because my mom (looking over my shoulder. A lot. Creepy.) thinks everyone on this site is planning to track me down and kidnap me based on the facts I'm female, go to school and own a computer (gasp). Overprotective much? That, and I'm butt-ugly. And have great self esteem. :D Mewtwo, you look suspiciously like one of my younger cousins..

Wow. Just, wow.
Would it be weird if I said my first thought after seeing this was "OMIGOSH SHE'S ADORABLE!!", because it was. It may just be that particular picture or something.. :sweatdrop:
I probably won't actually ever post a picture because my mom (looking over my shoulder. A lot. Creepy.) thinks everyone on this site is planning to track me down and kidnap me based on the facts I'm female, go to school and own a computer (gasp). Overprotective much? That, and I'm butt-ugly. And have great self esteem. :D Mewtwo, you look suspiciously like one of my younger cousins..
How did she know? I've been so careful. O.O; My parents are the same way - though I'll probably post if a camera floats my way when I'm decent-looking.

How did she know? I've been so careful. O.O; My parents are the same way - though I'll probably post if a camera floats my way when I'm decent-looking.

This is what always happens.
Me: *typing an RPG post*
Mom: What'cha doing?
Me: Uh...
Mom: What? Are you talking to people you don't know? That's dangerous a-
Me: I'm writing. A story. About Pokemon.
Mom: Okay, I just worry about your safety blah blah blah..
Or occasionally she just yells at me. It's worth it. Boy, am I addicted to this site. ^^;
And Mewtwo continues to be adorable.

Not sure wether to take that as an insult or a complement...

And may i say... What the hell is that video?

Why does everything have to be an insult? It wasn't~ I simply said you looked like someone who would go to my school. I look like someone who would go to my school, since I go there, so... wouldn't I be insulting myself? Exactly~

That video is Arylettidiocy. But it's fun~

*latches onto the prettiness of Flazeah* *___*

Hoorah, I have pictures from my Remembrance Day parade. XD

By the way, these are a few of the only half-decent pictures. There were lots of me looking at my feet while marching and muttering LEFT, LEFT, LEFT RIGHT LEFT under my breath furiously, me looking like I'm drunk in the sunlight or me messing up the marching at the start. XDD But heyyy, I had two weeks less practice time than the others. D:

Cirrus doing it right. I'm the only girl in this shot. XD Because I'm taller than nearly all eight of the other girls who joined with me, I got flung in the middle of people who are all boys, have had lots of experience and did it all right. D:

Cirrus thanking Ma'am for doing Cirrus' hair for her Note: This is why I shouldn't smile, I look like a dork. XD Also, haha Sergeant Beaumont behind me looks like he's got a bald spot. XDD

And that beret is awesome, I'm glad it turned out alright. xD

Last edited:

Those clothes are pretty cool, Cirrus. Nice berets.

Anyway I'm sure you all wanted to see more of me: Super-London Vlad! With Vlad's beret put on all shittily!

Woah it's like "berets and poppies club" here or something.
You both look very swish :3 Cirrus moreso, but she spent hours getting ready so.
I know where you are in that picture Strangy~ A friend of mine lives just nearby and I always nearly get run over on that crossing because I can never be bothered for the light to go green XD

so i would pretty much eat a few babies in order to meet with kai, because he looks like my kinda guy (the long-haired, why the hell does everyone say we look high?! kinda guy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom