• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey

Dannichu, why is everybody making a face? Mhal, you have nice hair...

Skillet (I'm still getting used to calling you that), you look like a secret agent spy person of some description.

These aren't really pictures of me so much as pictures of my temporary jewelry, but.

561128437_6er53-S.jpg
561130758_9baHG-S.jpg
He was there for like twenty minutes so I tried to get him to move. :(

Hey opal you look like a grown-up that is really weird ok

also tell your sister not to cut her hair she looks better with semi-longer hair :(

Aww, Cirrus, you look fantastic :3
(I saw the other pics on facebook and you look great in those, too)

Castform's pictures amuse me muchly.

Got my hair cut today. I keep having to do double-takes whenever I see my reflection in stuff because it's all short and different. I love it, though :3

Holy crap danni that looks awesome on you. Being honest, hated your old hair, was like an old rag, now you look sharp. Not so weighed down by it anymore. Awesome.

Danni and Kai win the "Best Hair Forever" awards.

Anyway GUESS WHAT JUST CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY

megamanshirtwoot.jpg

I know I look insanely creepy in this pic but THE SHIRT MAN. I waited forever for this damn thing. I love it soooo~

In other news

ocarina-int.jpg

I get musical.

Aww, Cirrus, you look fantastic :3
(I saw the other pics on facebook and you look great in those, too)

Castform's pictures amuse me muchly.

Got my hair cut today. I keep having to do double-takes whenever I see my reflection in stuff because it's all short and different. I love it, though :3
Wow, you look so pretty~ =3 I like your new hair style, it's nice!

XDXD Castycal, that is EPIC, oh my God. That is an /awesome/ toga.

So, my prom was yesterday. :D And I have pictures (okay, so these were like the only bad ones taken but I can't be bothered to upload the others D:)

Me,%20Ecchi%20%20Kki.bmp.jpg

I'm on the right. My friend was the only girl who wore a suit, go her. :D

Linked because I don't like this picture and it's bigger anyway. :3
As I've said before, you look very nice. =3 I love that dress, it is just lovely~ And XD, I still say she looks like a pimp in that suit. But suits are awesome, and epic, so I must commend her.

s640x480

Had a trim today.
Looking good~ You've got nice hair. =D

Arylettpictures... uh... I'll be getting a haircut soon, so I shall post later.

*has a random picture*

Hey look, it's moon-panther, my sistercreature, and me, in that order, left-to-right.

I have a haircut and a better complexion now though. hee.

I'll have ~Grad Pictures~ to post soon~

Last edited:
Danni and Kai win the "Best Hair Forever" awards.
Anyway GUESS WHAT JUST CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY I know I look insanely creepy in this pic but THE SHIRT MAN. I waited forever for this damn thing. I love it soooo~

AAA FUCK YOU I have that shirt. It's an awesome shirt, right? I think I was wearing it in one of my pics.

OH DEAR GODS SKYMIN <3 ENVY. Might I ask where you acquire such a shirt? Must have~ xwX

Also Dannichu looks amazing with new haircut and Kai as always just has plain gorgeous hair~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom