• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see whats so cool about the sarcophagus. Sure it's concept is awesome, but it's sprite is just ... blegh, especially since we don't even know whats on the front (it could very well look like a togepi)

Butbut it looks like something out of MOTHER 3 and that's definitively a good thing D:

To be honest I'm expecting it to a have a Rotom-like face. Like, big wide-open eyes and a deliciously evil grin.

Just saw the Sarcophagus pokemon you guys were talking about and it looks like were going from animal pokemon to material things lol. The green starter is starting to look cool though at its second evolution if the drawing is accurate that I saw on a another site.

Pokebeach has a news post on why the Pokemon are so differently designed; check it out.

Tsutarja still rules. Though Mijimaru is just SO CUTE! :3

I think
anime-pokemon.jpg

and
nezumimi.jpg
(from here)
could possibly be the same thing, misinterpreted. I don't know how the Pokemon in the drawing is shown in that one instant the guy who drew it saw it, but they look similar enough if you imagine the drawing in profile. They usually make toys of stuff prominent in the anime... And the critter in the drawing is in the preview before the new movie, and the toy was on that leaked character sheet. Could all just be a coincidence though.

Last edited:
I think
anime-pokemon.jpg

and
nezumimi.jpg
(from here)
could possibly be the same thing, misinterpreted. I don't know how the Pokemon in the drawing is shown in that one instant the guy who drew it saw it, but they look similar enough if you imagine the drawing in profile. They usually make toys of stuff prominent in the anime... And the critter in the drawing is in the preview before the new movie, and the toy was on that leaked character sheet. Could all just be a coincidence though.
What you said is possible,but I think they're two different Pokemon. It could have been misinterpreted,but to me the two pictures look really different for them to be the same. But who knows? Oh,and the first picture you posted of these toys...

BROCCOLI KOALA! :D

The brown one's definitely my favourite. When I first saw it, I thought: "Oh, I am SO using that on my team."

I dislike Broccollimon, he is too cutesy and I don't like his colour scheme. Maybe he'll evolve into something awesome though, so who knows.

Random question: why is everyone on the Internet spelling "Zorua" with a U? Looking at the way it's written in katakana, it should be "Zoroa."

Yeah, I know that in the Japanese magazine they wrote it out as "ZORUA" in English... but that seems more like a "they messed up on the English" thing rather than how it was really intended to be spelled. Plus, the evolved form is called "Zoroark," and nobody ever spells that with a random U even though the "zoro" is written exactly the same.

I think
anime-pokemon.jpg

and
nezumimi.jpg
(from here)

By the way it's eyes look, and the horn on it's head, I think we might be looking at another dragon pokemon

Gonna take some speculation from Pokebeach and bring it over here...

Mechanos7 said:
Spr_4h_167.png
/
Spr_b_g4_167.png
->
168.png
/
Spr_b_g4_168.png
->
ohasuta3.jpg

I rather believe it is an evolution; look at the colour difference between Spinarak and Ariados, then into yellow; which fits very well. My next point is the abdomen, notice it has some sort of purple marking, which could easily be a face. Similarly it has the two sets of legs like ariados, plus the extra set on top of it. Yet another thing is the general shape of the legs if you remove the fur, which makes it look identical to Ariados' legs.

My main point is, if you're going to make another spider pokemon, why make it so similar to ariados but not an evolution? It doesn't have eight legs like normal spiders, just like ariados. It has the two things on its back, just like ariados. It has some sort of symbol on its back, just like ariados. Thusly I can really see this as some sort of evolution; possibly thunderstone?

A final note against my previous points is that we don't have the sugimori; thus we cannot tell its actual appearance, which only time will reveal to us.

Obviously the thunderstone thing would never happen but considering that the most info we have of Denchura is a bit of footage from one of the trailers, it is very possible it is related to either Spinarak or Ariados by evolution.

reshiram-zekrom-mijumaru-toys.jpg

MUST HAVE THESE SO CUTE

So these probably confirm the Broccolimon. what in the hell

How many new Pokemon were leaked or revealed last gen? It feels like they're dropping the ball or something. We've had like... at least twenty revealed in the past month or something. At least four of them were unintentional leaks (and by that I mean as far as we know they were never planning on it, like the starter evos and the Larvitar and Broccolimon, rather than Coro Coro leaks which are just early peeks at what was going to be published anyway)

Last edited:
Brownthing looks a lot like Kangaskhan's baby to me, except for the weird horn on its head.

reshiram-zekrom-mijumaru-toys.jpg

MUST HAVE THESE SO CUTE

So these probably confirm the Broccolimon. what in the hell

How many new Pokemon were leaked or revealed last gen? It feels like they're dropping the ball or something. We've had like... at least twenty revealed in the past month or something. At least four of them were unintentional leaks (and by that I mean as far as we know they were never planning on it, like the starter evos and the Larvitar and Broccolimon, rather than Coro Coro leaks which are just early peeks at what was going to be published anyway)
THOSE ARE THE CUTEST EVAR OMG EBAY TIME.
*checks*
Wait,they're not released yet. o.O

I agree with you on that. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom