• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Controversial Topics

Re: TCoDf has highly homogenous ... ideas.

I don't think there's been a single day where I haven't eaten at least one Jaffa cake for years.

Tidy.

Also late, but all cookies suck. Oreos in particular are a joke. I resented the fact that they came with eating instructions on the packaging, and then they tasted of chemicals and were totally dry.

Biscuits are where it's at.

Oh... Danni. What's occurring?

How about: Is war ever necessary?

I dunno, I don't hate war. But then, I'm guessing it'll be like theism threads where almost everyone agrees.

Oh... Danni. What's occurring?

I'm not gonna lie to you, Cirrus. At the end of the day....when all's said an done....d'ya know what I mean?

Who on earth would need a court case? It's an easy one. A cake goes hard when it goes stale. Biscuits go soft.
When a jaffa cake goes stale, it goes hard! Therefore it is a cake. End of story.

That's how it was decided at the court case XD

What the heck is a Jaffa Cake anyway? Is it something that they don't sell in the States?

I don't think so. I remember an episode of Buffy where Giles got a big bag of food from Britain and said "Oh, Jaffa Cakes!"

You don't get Jaffa Cakes in the US? I don't believe I ever even considered living in the US.

According to Wikipedia and 14 years of looking at grocery store shelves, Jaffa Cakes are indeed not sold in the States.

Which is too bad, they look pretty good. Cake, orange, and chocolate sounds like a wonderful combination.

Also ninja are (duh) better than pirates. They bathe, for one thing.

And? Bathing sucks! This is something we all stop realising when we grow up. But not pirates. NINJAS HAVE NO YOUTHFUL HIGH SPIRITS.
Plus scurvy is great really, damn connective tissue

And to anyone in this thread who is seriously deprived, Jaffa cakes are small, round, flat cakes with a blob of orange (actually apricot) jelly stuff - "the smashing orangey bit" - in the middle and chocolate over the top. They are fantastic and everyone in the world should live on them alone.

Someone send me a box (or whatever container they come in) of Jaffa Cakes and I will send you a gallon or two of root beer (also known as the gods' drink of choice)

Someone send me a box (or whatever container they come in) of Jaffa Cakes and I will send you a gallon or two of root beer (also known as the gods' drink of choice)

They come in a big long cylindrical seethrough orange wrapper in a box. Some boxes have several sets of these wrapperfuls of Jaffa Cakes.
I'll fetch you a drool bucket.

OH and they come in mini size in little plastic tubs which have six tiny Jaffas in. Sometimes you have seven by mistake x333

Well Europe apparently doesn't get Samoas! >:o

So I think it's clear TCoD opinion is divided on which side of the Atlantic has the best snacks. :>

Back
Top Bottom