• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, see, Eevee's point is that it doesn't matter whether or not people are born homosexual for the sake of this debate, because even if they're not, they should still not be discriminated against. He is not saying people aren't born gay; he's just saying that shouldn't be the reason for homosexuality to be accepted, because who you marry and/or have sex with can't hurt anyone, regardless of whether or not people were born with the tendency or not.

Harlequin said:
Damn it Alexi you are doing it wrong >:( ignore him :(
What am I doing wrong the bible clearly states that everyone is made in his image and that goes for some gay people that are born the way they are

Ignore me or ignore that fact?

Or maybe we should all ignore that once again the bible contradicted itself.
I think "Alexi" meant Alexi, not Desolater66 ._.

I don't mind gay people. Just that they can go their own way and stuff, but they have to live with all the obstacles and stuff that come with it. :P But they should be treated as humans, nonetheless. Just humans with different views that they chose, as everyone chooses what they do in my opinion. I actually think that gay people are nicer than normal people. They seem more merry.
My Christian friends bash me for this. One of my best friends slapped me across the face for saying it.

I don't mind gay people. Just that they can go their own way and stuff, but they have to live with all the obstacles and stuff that come with it. :P
No one should have "obstacles" to deal with because of their sexuality. No one.

But they should be treated as humans, nonetheless. Just humans with different views that they chose, as everyone chooses what they do in my opinion.
You don't choose what gender you're attracted to. You choose whether to have sex with said preferred gender.

I actually think that gay people are nicer than normal people. They seem more merry.
My Christian friends bash me for this. One of my best friends slapped me across the face for saying it.
i gave my opinion and my friend hurt me for it, best friend ever

Why exactly is it anyone's business who exactly you want to bang if they're fine with the idea too? Consenting adults should be able to get up to whatever they want as long as nobody's hurt by doing so. O_o

protip: kick him up the arse and abandon him. someone that stupid doesn't need friends.

Why exactly is it anyone's business who exactly you want to bang if they're fine with the idea too? Consenting adults should be able to get up to whatever they want as long as nobody's hurt by doing so. O_o
I still don't understand how people can't get this through their goddamn heads.

i mean i can vaguely comprehend how religious people do it, even if i think their reasons are pretty stupid, but how the hell can people with no concept of an imposed morality be opposed to it?

It doesn't matter if I chose to like men or not. I didn't, but what I and another man do in our spare time is nothing to do with anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom