• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How Tall Are You?

Re: Are You Short or Tall?

I'm so short. I'm 4'11''. It sucks. All my friends are taller than me and make fun of me for my height. Grrr....

Perty sure that being surrounded by great lakes and living near Michigan State University puts me in Michigan.

Making sure, since one of my friends is about the same height. >.>

I'm 5 feet tall and 11 years old. No wonder the Naruto characters seem so short.

5'5" (165cm?), which is on the taller side according to my doctor.

5 Foot 5 Inches at a 10 year old age?

I don't know if that's good or bad.

I'm between 5'11" and 6'. Tallest in my family on my mom's side, other then that...I believe I'm pretty average.

Tallest so far! I'm only 15 and am 6'6" and supposedly going to be around 7' when I'm done growing. Tall isn't always good ;~;

Damn. I really feel sorry for you ;_; I'm 6"3 and I already have a hard time with a lot of things. I can't drive Japanese cars, for example. Most of them I don't even fit into, and the ones I do fit into, I can't drive them because they aren't set up properly for tall people (Steering wheel, pedals, shifter, stupid-ass-door-pillar-thing-that-blocks-my-vision, etc). I could probalby go on all day, but you know just as well as I do my friend, if not better :(

So for what it's worth, don't complain about being short. Especially you girls. Short girls are cute. ...although for people of our height, all girls are short... but that's not the point...

Argh, cars. I have stupidly short legs so whenever I get into a car I have to slide the seat all the way forward just so I can reach the pedals and then the steering wheel's right under my nose D<
And the seatbelt cuts into my neck, too (when I forget my scarf, that is).

[/whinge]

Argh, cars. I have stupidly short legs so whenever I get into a car I have to slide the seat all the way forward just so I can reach the pedals and then the steering wheel's right under my nose D<
And the seatbelt cuts into my neck, too (when I forget my scarf, that is).

[/whinge]
You could get a Smart car? And then paint it like a ladybug 'v'

I was going to post my height, but then I said 'nah'.

I'm tall for where I live: everyone is extremely short. Extremely. However, I can call people just 1 inch shorter than me shortie and get away with it so being my height is cool.

However, my height is not cool for going on swings. They can't take my weight and make horribly squeaking noises. I'm scared the chains'll break like they've done before.

I'm so far the second tallest, at 6'5". However, I would be shocked if I grew any more, so others could pass me within a few years.

Back
Top Bottom