• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How Tall Are You?

Re: Are You Short or Tall?

So for what it's worth, don't complain about being short. Especially you girls. Short girls are cute. ...although for people of our height, all girls are short... but that's not the point...
You think so? Whenever I find myself physically attracted to a short girl, I feel like a pedo. Even if they're older than me. :0

4' 11" and 3/4"

Four feet, eleven and three-quarters inches. No, I haven't even reached five feet yet. Yes, I'm just twelve, but I sure enjoy being short. Most guys I know think short girls are cute. The only time that being short is annoying is when we short girls have to kiss someone that's a hell of a lot taller than us. I feel so bad, the poor guy has to like...I don't know, lean forward or bend down or something =P

I know yeah I talk too much ^^;

I'm sort of average :D It's been a long time since I last measured my height, but I'm around as tall as my friends. Of course, there are a lot of excessively tall people in my school, so I feel short.. lol.

I used to be really short, but I hit a growth spurt recently and now I'm slightly above average for my age.

I'm nice and tall. When I get older I should be at least 6' 1".

5'2", which is just a little short for 16 which isn't so bad, but I can never reach the bowls on the top shelf. ;_;

... And what really gets on my nerves is my little sister is taller than me and she's three years younger. D:

Whee italics abuse. :D

I'm average height. Just an inch or two over five feet. Or at least what I consider average height.

Last edited:

I stand at 5'4''. Pretty average for my age, I guess, but I'd like to be shorter.

(For some odd reason, I feel attracted to girls that are much, much taller than I am.)

5'2" (157 cm). Quite short.

I dunno, I don't really have many problems with it, but people have made comments before. :D;

After reading all these posts, I seem to be scarily tall. 5' 3'', and I'm a 10 year old girl! D:
Maybe if I cut off my feet I'll grow them back, but they'll be flat so I'll be shorter! Yeah!
*runs to get chainsaw*

Back
Top Bottom