• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I demand to know what is going on.

Photosensitive epilepsy (PSE) is a form of epilepsy in which seizures are triggered by visual stimuli that form patterns in time or space, such as flashing lights, bold, regular patterns, or regular moving patterns.

I'd say this layout fits the bill. And yes, I am concerned about BRCB, but it's not just him. This is being shown as the default skin, putting guests at risk of such a reaction.

I'm sorry. I don't know why everyone is ignoring your posts. Unfortunately I don't have access to the style controls in the admin control panel, or I'd switch it off (or at least default to some other style). I suggest you PM Negrek or Butterfree about it.

Already done.

Last I heard Big Red Cherry Bomb was fine.

Yes, he was eventually fine, but that's not the point. What if he wasn't? What if there's someone who is affected worse by this? Is it really worth taking the risk for a joke? I don't care if the prank keeps going. Just tone the colors down somewhat. Then everybody's happy.

Gotta say, the colour scheme does give me a headache. :( [goes to bed]

I'd say this layout fits the bill. And yes, I am concerned about BRCB, but it's not just him. This is being shown as the default skin, putting guests at risk of such a reaction.
Bold, repeating patterns like what? The colors are obviously eye-scarring (that being the point), but that's about the only part of the style that's visually offensive in more than a purely cerebral way. I imagine you could have problems as a result of highly saturated colors like this, but I've never heard of it before, and it certainly wasn't something I would have anticipated.

Working on what to do about it.

I think the style changes every half hour because it changed on a half hour.

No, it's just less likely to give people sad times now. I would assume.

My background has changed. How odd. It was the ugly derpfish thing but now its some ms paint adventures stuff. O.o

-__________-

april fools' is fun you guuuys

Yeah. I mean, I'm sorry for BRCB and Zora and our other weak-eyed members, but all the admins were trying to do was make this a FUCKIN NANCHO PARTY and you guys are like "bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeh change". It's one day.

I have to say this new style actually looks good, especially considering I watched it come together on short notice. /o/

I have to say this new style actually looks good, especially considering I watched it come together on short notice. /o/

Well, except for the comic sans MS, hehe.
I must say, I do love the giant apple/pumpkin thing in the bottom right of the screen which appears occasionally!

(Also kind of sad that it doesn't change colour when I click on it, or something.)

Last edited:
Are people really so dependent on these forums, though, that they can't chill out about it for a day?
Should they have to avoid tCoD for a day because everyone else thinks it's pretty cool to have everything ridiculously garish and eye-hurting? I mean it was pretty funny for all of three minutes but then it really started to fuck up my head.

Anyway, at least it's toned down now. And if we all get the Joltik style Kratos had in that other thread all will be forgiven

I'm liking this new style much better than the last one. At least it doesn't kill my eyes.

And yes, Bachuru style will mean all will be forgiven.

Yeah. I mean, I'm sorry for BRCB and Zora and our other weak-eyed members, but all the admins were trying to do was make this a FUCKIN NANCHO PARTY and you guys are like "bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeh change". It's one day.
... 'weak-eyed members'? Please avoid ableist remarks. Also my vision is fine and the other style made me nauseous.

Back
Top Bottom