• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsessive Scribblers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'll glad that you've decided to join RainbowRayquaza, and your pictures are quite amazing, especially the Muttshroom, and the Water-Ground Pokémon~

Castform, it really doesn't matter what your art skills are; the main purpose of OS (or it's supposed it be anyway) to have artists' help each other improve on their art, while having an enjoyable time. Well, I'm glad you've joined. Oh, what would you like to represent yourself in the group pictures?

Oh, I did a bit of doodling, and managed to make a character out of it, who needs a name. Uh, an electric controlling, bipedal, badger-thing

Oh, uh Crazy Linoone, just a thing; I do like your new avvie, but that bit on Linoone's forehead that's the same colour as Kratos' coat is actually the Linoone's arrow-thingy. It should be brown, not purple, or her head looks kinda strange :3
I second (or third or fourth or whatever) the welcoming of Castform and RainbowRayquaza and the anticipation of Strangy's group pic :D

I commented about it on your thread, but again; I adore that meme <3 Donald is amazing.

And Spoon's badger-thingy is so adorable~

Fixed the avatar and the signature~ Thanks, Danni~

This is what happens when I rush things. D:

And the badger is awesome cuteness. Now go draw a mushroom evolution for it or something.

And Strangy's meme is teh awesome. We really need a Donald fan club~

Sorry for being all "You're doing it wrong D<" ;; I don't mean to be.

Uuh, I figured I'd post this here. Fun with styles experimentation! (warning: slightly creepy)
I called it Emo Attorney because most of them ended up looking really gothic-looking.
The actual pictures are so, so much better than these photos let on ):

I also doodled the cast of Pushing Daisies Tim-Burton style in my Sociology notebook earlier and I'm thinking of redrawing those at some point, too.

Castform, it really doesn't matter what your art skills are; the main purpose of OS (or it's supposed it be anyway) to have artists' help each other improve on their art, while having an enjoyable time. Well, I'm glad you've joined. Oh, what would you like to represent yourself in the group pictures?

Well, I wouldn't say I'm a bad artist, but compared to others in this thread I'm... depressingly average.

And, ah, Kai should probably know, but basically, me, I suppose. Light-brown hair, dark blue glasses, green-brown eyes, then, ooh, how about a light blue jacket-thing, plain white T-shirt and dark blue three-quarter-length trousers.

I'd draw that, but I have no way of scanning/photo-taking images at this present moment. Apologies.

OH OH OH AND A SPHEAL HAT

As in, a hat that looks like a Spheal, with the mouth clamped around my head. Or something. Maybe.

Hm, how could I be drawn... I'm sure you guys don't want to draw a Rayquaza all the time, and I can't even draw myself as a human.
How about a mushroom dog? With a collar or a scarf or a ribbon or something? I guess that'll do, unless you actually want to draw a Rayquaza.

Sorry for being all "You're doing it wrong D<" ;; I don't mean to be.

Uuh, I figured I'd post this here. Fun with styles experimentation! (warning: slightly creepy)
I called it Emo Attorney because most of them ended up looking really gothic-looking.
The actual pictures are so, so much better than these photos let on ):

It's ok~ Crits are always welcome~ And I was the one who screwed up, so it's really my fault.

And your Attorney pictures are creeping me out. Franziska looks normal-ish, and everyone else.... Well, you should of submitted them for Halloween or something.

Well, I wouldn't say I'm a bad artist, but compared to others in this thread I'm... depressingly average.

And, ah, Kai should probably know, but basically, me, I suppose. Light-brown hair, dark blue glasses, green-brown eyes, then, ooh, how about a light blue jacket-thing, plain white T-shirt and dark blue three-quarter-length trousers.

I'd draw that, but I have no way of scanning/photo-taking images at this present moment. Apologies.

OH OH OH AND A SPHEAL HAT

As in, a hat that looks like a Spheal, with the mouth clamped around my head. Or something. Maybe.

I WANNA SEE YOUR ARTS just because you think you can't draw doesn't mean you actually can't draw.

Can I draw you as a Spheal? Or a Castform? Or a Sphealcastform?

Hm, how could I be drawn... I'm sure you guys don't want to draw a Rayquaza all the time, and I can't even draw myself as a human.
How about a mushroom dog? With a collar or a scarf or a ribbon or something? I guess that'll do, unless you actually want to draw a Rayquaza.

RAYQUAZAS ARE AWESOME. You are officially a rainbow Rayquaza now. Because I said so. Jelly beans.

:D ?

Linoone's artsy updates: Linoone is currently working on her winter group picture, and is trying to figure out how to cram everyone into only one sheet of paper. And Spoon is still a spoon.

Am I... in? :x

Now all you need is Jack and we can have a nice and pretty Christmas picture.

... Idea! Potential group picture right there. >D I CALL IT I CALL IT

Zora, I am curious to see this turkey of yours. Mmm.

@Danni: Phoenix looks positively freaky with the pointy face plus pointy hair and general pointiness... I like Edgey's blank eyes, though. And Pearl's "Gonna eat you~" face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom