• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Stupid things you thought were true: World Version!

I thought I was a fairy that had been banished to the human world. XD Haha, I was an idiot. Oh, and the tv was a portal to a new world that opened at night.

Oh yeah, I remember making an idea for a Spiongebob Squarepants movie.....(This was years before it came out) and it involved the Powerpuff Girls...xDDDD

I remembered one. My sister used to think that if you were facing one way, left and right were normal, but when you turned around, they were reversed; for example:

<left ^ right>
The arrow shows which way we were facing.
<left V right>

So, the right was on our left and the left was on our right in diagram 2. Try it out.
Yeah. Dumb, huh? XD

My mother told me that all the bees died in the winter and came back to life in the summer also I was told that there were sharks in my nearest swimming pool so I didn't go swimming for over 3 months, they are the only ones I can remember but I'm sure there are more.

Last edited:
That everything is alive to some extent. Heck, I believe that even today, so maybe that doen't go here.

Since I can only ever see the world from my own perspective, everybody else are blind. I mean, I will never, ever get proof that other people actually can see, right?

Police'd get you if you watched a movie which is suitable for older ages than yours...

Midnight is dark, scary and horrible (I have more experience now...).

I also confused Russia with Germany (in Swedish, they sound kinda similar), and Asia with Africa...

Hm... there's probably more, but I can't think of anything...

And Santa Claus is real and you know it.

goldenquagsire said:
Canada was part of America.

...but... uh... actually...

Since I can only ever see the world from my own perspective, everybody else are blind. I mean, I will never, ever get proof that other people actually can see, right?

I can see. Is that proof?

I used to think that if I spun around really really fast that I could fly like a helicopter into the clouds.

I also thought that on windy days, I would get blown away and fall into a volcano. =(

So other people do have perspectives! :o

Anyway. *tries to think of other stuff she thought* Well, I used to pronounce words wrongly, does that help? xD

Also when I was little and people asked me 'Vladimir what do you want to be when you grow up' I was all 'I wanna be a baker! So that I can eat sweets and cakes all day and get fat and lazy'

LOOK AT THAT DREAM COME TRUE

i thought pumpkin pie was the most terrifying thing in the whole world when i was little
i... i have no idea why ok something had to be wrong with me

for a short period of time i believed that if you didn't get off the escalator the split second you reached the top/bottom of it, you'd get sucked into wherever the steps seem to vanish into.

No. This is God's profile.

~I was half-boy (Now I know that definitely isn't true... PHISICALLY >:D)
~If you threw a paper airplane into a fan then it would start snowing
~Poop was caused by alien embryo that lived off your intestines
~That the little "stick" on the model of the human body that my grandpa gave me was just a mistake (it was a guy, by the way)
~That babies came out of your belly button

I used to get so freaked out when I was little because I was convinced that ghosts could just float into your room while you were sleeping and possess your boogers and suffocate you with them.

o.O Amazingly enough, I had no older siblings to tell me this stuff, and my mom never told me it. I came up with it all by myself *is proud*

Oh, right, I have another:

When I was five I used to put things down my shirt (like the plastic food that comes with the toy kitchen sets) and they'd come out the other end of my shirt, so I decided that if I ate one of those plastic toys it'd come out my shirt. 8D

Back
Top Bottom