• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

Yeah, er, I recently became a moderator at a large forum, and that coupled with a couple of real-life stuff is really grinding me for time at the moment. I'll do my best, but I may probably miss a couple of DQ times by a day or two. Just saying so here. :/

..great. :(

So, my family has all decided that we get to vacation out to Wyoming over the next two weeks to "see some family". At any rate, though, I'm going to be stranded in the middle of nowhere for two weeks with little to no internet connection. I do have all of the stuff I need to write the two reffings I make, though, so if I do have the chance to get on here and post them, I'll certainly be able to, I think..

Going on vacation again, shouldn't have internet until Sunday afternoon (around 4 days from now) I should make it back in time to complete reffings and make attack posts; just posting here in case.

Leaving on vacation from tomorrow until Sunday, will have sporadic Internet access (I'll see if I can get on for the tournament, but no guarantees) until that time.

Great news! My ISP/phone company is utterly incompetent and has managed to do something to my house's internet and telephone service, AND apparently they can't fix either of them until next Monday afternoon at the earliest. Probably later, since they're only technically supposed to fix the phone on Monday. As a result, my access is going to be sporadic for a week or more. I'm at school and am currently saving all of the information I need to a Word document, so I will be able to *write* the three reffings that need finishing; I'll try and post them when I get back to school tomorrow, but I can't guarantee that I'll have the time and so they may be delayed even further, as will any subsequent reffings. If necessary MurrMurr and Twitch can get an e-ref for the tournament battle since that needs to move along faster, but hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the other matches myself. Sorry for the inconvenience, and if you need to blame someone then blame AT&T. Because they suck. Awesome.

I hate to do this after just being approved at Elite reffing level, but it looks like I have to. A series of tiny little things, each of which individually shouldn't impact my ability to ref promptly, has stacked up enormously in the past week, preventing me from doing much of your battle, KQ and Kai. I'm free now, so I'm hoping to have the next round up Wednesday-ish (don't kill me if it's Thursday), so I guess you can either wait for me or try to get an e-ref that will ref in a span of less than two days. (I'm looking at you, Dragon. :D) >_> Sorry guys.

Also I'm getting used to the transfer from PC to MacBook, so don't kill me if I make lots and lots of typos. I think I'm catching them all, but my Caps Lock likes to accidentally stick on and I don't know what else is being weird. I have all my old files, though, so happy.

Ok im not able to get on much if at all because my family is going through finacial hardship and lost internet connection
Edit: fuck i was DQ'd please forgive me!!

School. School starts for Dragon on Tuesday, so I'll likely either only be able to be online on the weekends, or for half an hour a day. Likely the first.

Oh, and come September 22, our high-speed internet's getting canceled, so you'll most likely not see me for a good long while after that unless my dad finds a better company to use :<

'Sucks.

As everyone probably knows, school's about to start. This means my reffings and commands will slow down, but since I usually have a bunch of free time I don't think I'll be like, submitting my stuff at the last second. Just a little warning, because I'll most likely be slower than usual.

However. Today my brother moved into his university dorm, and while we were packing his stuff, my mom somehow yanked out the router's cable and made shit happen. So now the internet gateway or something's toast, and I have no idea how and when it's going to come back. Until then, my reffings will be very, very slow since I only have the document on my computer (I'm using the laptop and I've used a cable to directly connect it to the internet), and I'll have to stick the document on a USB stick or something. I share the laptop with the rest of my family so I can't gurantee I'll be able to get on much. This goes for giving commands, too. My estimate is that it should take a few days to sort itself out, but if not, then that means the router is seriously messed up.

School is in full swing, and my free time has gone from 100% to near 0%. That's not good. This means that I likely won't be looking on here frequently. I probably will keep my one current battle up to date, but my reffings will be dealt with as I have time... (Sorry).

I seem to have disappeared. My computer has been acting up, so I'll get on when I can. If you don't mind excusing DQ times by a day or two, that would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom