• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

Posting a blanket acceptance for any Vespiquen that come my way for the Battle for Asber. I'm applying to colleges right now so I can't be online for all of the next two hours.

I am suffering a deficit in rare candies and would really like to have ... three. I actually have nine EXP on tap, so I can guarantee that I'd be able to repay borrowed rare candies. but I kind of want to keep most of those.

so I have three propositions!

the first is that I buy a rare candy for, say $80. I'd only be able to afford one that rate, though, so I'd rather not. (I could afford two for $66 a pop, but considering I've sold for higher than that, perhaps not.)

the second is that I pay a small amount, say $30, and then whoever provided the candy will get a candy back when the battle for asber is over. this seems affordable to me, and I prefer this one.

the third is that someone just gives me one, and they'll get one back after, and the next one I make from spare exp.

I'll give you two, both for the third option if possible. Is that okay?

sure, take these four slips labelled "REDEEMABLE FROM RES AFTER ASBER SURVIVES"!

I'll take this proposition and give you one Rare Candy, as long as you swear to return my Rare Candy at the end of the battle because I like hording :<

done.

If you want four, I'll give you one for the third option

yeah, I'd rather not go too much into rare candy debt, it would be bad for my credit score.

Umm, would anyone like to buy Sheol the Skelitten? (I'll put a link later)

I know i bought it from here, but I found I have no use for it. So, would anyone like to buy it for, whatever a price?

I've got a question, while I'm posting here. My Gyarados didn't need any EXP for evolution, but when i check, it has 3 EXP. If this isn't a glitch, then would it revert back to Magikarp if i sold those EXP for a rare candy? (I'll probably sell the rare candy here if this is the case)

It's not a glitch; Negrek added that so Pokemon who evolve with money but can still evolve after that don't have to go through the trouble of earning the EXP needed to advance to the stage they are in now. iirc it only affects Metang atm, but still. If you try to convert the EXP into a candy then Negrek will not allow it.

It's not a glitch; Negrek added that so Pokemon who evolve with money but can still evolve after that don't have to go through the trouble of earning the EXP needed to advance to the stage they are in now. iirc it only affects Metang atm, but still. If you try to convert the EXP into a candy then Negrek will not allow it.

... My metang has 0 exp though...

When did you evolve it? She didn't put that in place right when the hack came out, so if you evolved it before uh, August 12 then I think you have to contact Negrek for her to slap the EXP on your Metang.

Umm, i got Sheol for twelve dollars, so can i have both the timburr and the money?

Back
Top Bottom