• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

Huzzaah! I just realised that my english homework that actually requires thinking isn't until wednessday :D Also Finland won't have an assholish, half-fashistic jerk for a president. The whole goal of his party is basically to get rid of immigrants and swedish speakers.

I'm having waaaaaay too much fun with my PokePony Roleplay. It hasn't even started yet.

Just watched a Kirby 3D ad (which, strangely enough, I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ABOUT ONLINE)

Ohmygosh anime references! Like human!Nightmare! And Escargoon! And inexplicably-Southern!Dedede!

dsnhaghfsadvdhsdiuah *dies of awesome and the recurrence of her childhood*

First time on A team for Science Olympiad last saturday.

Got a fourth place in astronomy.

We won the invite, too. :D

Hiikaru ♥;573437 said:
Um what about a parter who happens to not be a boy or a girl!

significant other. i wasn't specifically trying to exclude anyone with 'boy/girlfriend'; sorry.

attn single people on tcod: get a boy/girlfriend

Amendment to statement by slightly cynical single person: just make sure you're not dating an asshole.

Uhhhhh today I found out something awesome: you can write Pikmin fanfiction this one kid in a play I'm doing is a massive Percy Jackson fan.

I think his awesome level went up a billion points

Today, an asshole got a Reason You Suck speech, I started blocking for the musical I'm in, I have only an English packet to read for homework, I didn't have Calculus and instead had a gym class that really couldn't have better people in it, I began listening to a crap ton of Bollywood and, most importantly, I believe I've found someone to pine after. It's been...hell it's been a year or so at least. And now I have a delicious relationship to get Spartan-kicked into the Friend Ditch begin working towards.

Everything's making sense!

Amendment to statement by slightly cynical single person: just make sure you're not dating an asshole.

knowing all the times flora has complained about her ex (with good reason) this is true.
just makes it ALL THE BETTER when you find the guy you honestly believe to be your soulmate <3 yes sure he's my first boyfriend but i'm seventeen for god's sake it's not like middle school where you date your first significant other for like a week and a half and then are done. nah but i've written so many thoughtdumps on why we work so well together and i mean i sound delusional for thinking i can meet my soulmate at seventeen but you know what, it's damn true ok

*single*
*person she is still in love with won't return her calls*
*cries* Eight more months, man. Eight more months and whether I stay at home or go up north, I'll be meeting all sorts of exciting new people.

Buuuuut my reason for posting in the fwee thread is that I have discovered Shadow of the Colossus. This is an amazing game. Like, not even game: this is an amazing piece of interactive art. It just works so well as a whole and it's amazing how well it uses the medium. I haven't even played it and now I'm going crazy looking stuff up about its ending and interpretations and theories. What an amazing game! I need to show this to a friend of mine who is cynical about video games...

Also missing out on most of school today due to dermatologist appointment, woot woot.

Boyfriend has got accepted for his PhD. :D So happy for him and very glad about life at the moment.

Just found out that a few new Naruto episodes came out on iTunes. Normally it wouldn't be all that special, but I've literally been waiting for these episodes to come out for a whole two years - back when Shippuden was only just starting up in English.

Yes, I do still watch that show. ~

Back
Top Bottom