• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Yay! Finished the special episode Bidoof's Wish in PMD2/3 for the first time! =D
WORLD DOMINATION!! HAHAHA!!!

So many little, random, and very minor things that spark joy in me.
I saw a friend from last year and we kinda caught up. I said how I'd been lagging behind in practice to being absent but I was trying hard to catch up and he said that he said I was a dedicated person when it comes to band. (I always like to hear that I'm dedicated with things since I have a ton of potential motivation- something I realized by about the age of six or seven- but I end up being lazy most of the time.)
I'm also trying to increase my altruism since I think I need to be a lot nicer.
birthday in ten days.

That moment when you realise a friend is reading your fanfic and you two didn't know who each other were until you heard them talking about it. Priceless.

Playing M:tG again, I missed it. UoU My Jund deck is best.

oh really >:o

We could play on Cockatrice sometime I want to play with more TCoD people and not just my boyfriend or strangers all of the time :C

speaking of MtG my Karrthus EDH deck is up to 60/78 now! I'm only missing 18 cards omg and I'm finally actually getting Karrthus himself today I'm so excited
I made it to the top eight at Game Day yesterday (my first time getting into the top 8 ever >:T it was about time... I always have shitty luck IRL even though my decks are built to work consistently. maybe it's how I shuffle) so I got the full art foil Magmaquake and it fits perfectly in my EDH deck eeek (I also pulled my second Akroma's Memorial in one of my prize boosters)

I also picked up a bunch of dragon tokens yesterday, like 1/1 red/green ones for Dragon Broodmother and 5/5 red dragons. I still need a 4/4 token for Broodmate Dragon, but I can always use a proxy until I find one since tokens aren't really important

Last edited:
Holy Crap

A megacrossover with Adventure Time, Kingdom Hearts, Kirby, Final Fantasy VI & IV, AND Devil May Cry!

Best friggin' idea evar!

I'll probably post it here in a week or so.

I quite honestly am just at the highest point at my life. I feel as if I can accomplish anything I put my mind to (except writing fanfic because depression tore me away from MLP, as stupid as that sounds and is)- even learning a new language/alphabet!

Which I guess makes sense considering that a little over a month ago I was fantasizing about taking my own life. Hooray.

CURIOSITY

PERFECT LANDING

There's even photos seconds after the landing. This is amazing.
tumblr_m8bkmx0cha1r64n11o1_500.gif
:')

Back
Top Bottom